Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I seriously can't wait for Kirsty ad Kami to come home.....Girls where you ??? the Jr. high school girls have had to much sugar i think !!!!!

Same here. I didn't really want to say much because there has been so much negativity on the board lately. But, this is really sad to watch. I think Danaya does have some real feelings for Ilona, but poor Ilona seems to be so terrified of intimacy that her every action appears to be completely phony.

The saddest part of all this is that it's so apparent that Ilona is "coaching" Danaya on how to "put on a show" and now we're seeing less and less of Danaya's genuine sweet personality and more and more of the same kind of acting that is Ilona's way of "giving the viewers a show" and being "popular" with the RLC members. That's why we see so much of Ilona whispering in Danaya's ear as they are "performing". :(

You really can't even compare the 2 girl apartments. There is no comparison. K&K are "real" and I&D are make believe.  :(

Her 90 days is almost over. It will be another 90 days before she can return if RLC wants her back.

90 jours avec ILona meme pas en réel  alors sur RLC j' ai eu ma dose  c' est bon

Ilona 90 days with not even real RLC then on I have had my it's good

Who needs a Schengen Visa?

Non-European citizens willing to travel to the Schengen Area are bound to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification.  Depending on the visa issued they may be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry) and stay for no longer than 3 months 90 days per year in between the period of 6 months. Such a decision is made by the authorities depending on the nature of ones travel purpose and other relevant factors.

I don't think she is there on an ordinary Schengen visa though. She may have a working visa. They can stay like a full year under a working visa.

Perhaps she is taking another family or a work trip. I bet we will see her back, unnfortunately.

And I agree with book, this apartment is mostly fake stuff. I do think Danaya has a thing for Ilona, but it will never come to fruition since Ilona will allow only so much closeness and no real intimacy. She is the real problem here. But without her recruiting we don't even get the other girls. Ilona is almost like a non-sexy Nora. At least Nora was sexy and gave us real action. It will never happen with Ilona.

Now, Kami & Kristy are real. They have real lives. They go out, have friends over, have boy friends (Kami anyway). And Kami gave us quite a nice show last night in the tub. I was hoping she was reading CC while looking at her phone in the tub. I suggested she grab her boobs if she was reading what I wrote (assuming she reads English). She didn't do that, but she seemed to chuckle at some point after i wrote it.

I hope they come back tonight, but maybe they both stayed over. Kami I assume at her bf's.