Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I don't think she is there on an ordinary Schengen visa though. She may have a working visa. They can stay like a full year under a working visa.

Perhaps she is taking another family or a work trip. I bet we will see her back, unnfortunately.

And I agree with book, this apartment is mostly fake stuff. I do think Danaya has a thing for Ilona, but it will never come to fruition since Ilona will allow only so much closeness and no real intimacy. She is the real problem here. But without her recruiting we don't even get the other girls. Ilona is almost like a non-sexy Nora. At least Nora was sexy and gave us real action. It will never happen with Ilona.

Now, Kami & Kristy are real. They have real lives. They go out, have friends over, have boy friends (Kami anyway). And Kami gave us quite a nice show last night in the tub. I was hoping she was reading CC while looking at her phone in the tub. I suggested she grab her boobs if she was reading what I wrote (assuming she reads English). She didn't do that, but she seemed to chuckle at some point after i wrote it.

I hope they come back tonight, but maybe they both stayed over. Kami I assume at her bf's.

She has cleared out her drawers completely this time which suggests she is not coming back. The last 2 times she has left some evidence that she will return so if nothing is left then she will be gone.

I SEE THAT DANAYA JUST PICKED UP SOME OF ILONA'S BAD HABITS BY KNOCKING AT THE SAME TIME AS SHE'S SWINGING ADELE'S DOOR WIDE OPEN,,,,,IF YOU KNOCK AND NOT GIVE THE PERSON A CHANCE TO SAY "COME IN",BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER,,,THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT HAVE KNOCKED THE DOOR AT ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

AND YOU GUYS WONDER WHY THESE LADIES DO STUFF UNDERNEATH THE COVERS,,,,IF YOUR DOOR COULD BE SWUNG WIDE OPEN BY A PERSON WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR PRIVACY,,,SHIT YOU WOULD COVER UP TOO.......WELL UNLESS YOU LIKE GETTING CAUGHT RUBBING ONE OUT :bang head: :bang head: :BS: :dwarf: :dwarf:

Hey mikey, how are you today?

You know its like when someone signals on the highway after they are already moving in front of you in  your lane! What is the point of signaling or knocking then?

Man are things boring today! No K & K.

I don't think she is there on an ordinary Schengen visa though. She may have a working visa. They can stay like a full year under a working visa.

Perhaps she is taking another family or a work trip. I bet we will see her back, unnfortunately.

And I agree with book, this apartment is mostly fake stuff. I do think Danaya has a thing for Ilona, but it will never come to fruition since Ilona will allow only so much closeness and no real intimacy. She is the real problem here. But without her recruiting we don't even get the other girls. Ilona is almost like a non-sexy Nora. At least Nora was sexy and gave us real action. It will never happen with Ilona.

Now, Kami & Kristy are real. They have real lives. They go out, have friends over, have boy friends (Kami anyway). And Kami gave us quite a nice show last night in the tub. I was hoping she was reading CC while looking at her phone in the tub. I suggested she grab her boobs if she was reading what I wrote (assuming she reads English). She didn't do that, but she seemed to chuckle at some point after i wrote it.

I hope they come back tonight, but maybe they both stayed over. Kami I assume at her bf's.

c'est drôle de voir les gens qui comprennent enfin que depuis le départ de nora, les filles ne sont plus les mêmes, et qu'il n'y a plus rien de réel dans cette auberge de jeunesse!!! tout est basé sur la nudité permanente, ce qui lasse très vite lorsque l'on a vu la fille nue des centaines de fois!! beaucoup de vulgarité, avec irma qui se caressait les seins en permanence devant les caméras, et des petites filles qui jouent aux lesbiennes pour exciter les abonnés!!! des mois de vide et de néant, ou seules anna et adèle semblent avoir une vraie vie et des activités sur Barcelone. maintenant la question est de savoir qui va être la prochaine recruteuse?!!! et surtout de savoir si recruter des petites bimbos décérébrées, est vraiment rentable pour rlc?!!! bon vol ilona!!!

it's funny to see people finally understand that since the departure of nora, girls are not the same, and there is nothing real in this hostel !!! everything is based on the permanent nudity, which tired quickly when we saw the naked girl hundreds of times !! much vulgarity with irma who stroked the breasts permanently before the cameras, and girls who play lesbians to excite subscribers !!! months of emptiness and nothingness, or only Anna and Adele appear to have a real life and activities in Barcelona. Now the question is who will be the next recruiting? !!! and especially whether recruiting small mindless bimbos, really pays to rlc? !!! ilona good flight !!! :clap: :hi: :hi:

YOU JUST HAD TO SAY THIS DAMN WORD HUH MR1010,,,SEEING THAT I WAS STUCK IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC FOR 1HR 39 MINS,,,DUE TO ICY ROADS,A MULTI-CAR/TRUCK ACCIDENT,,,AND OTHER ASSHOLES WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE :soapbox: :curse: :bang head: :bang head:

YEAH THANKS FOR REMINDING ME AND RUBBING IT IN :hi: :hi: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :headache:

Hey mikey, how are you today?

You know its like when someone signals on the highway after they are already moving in front of you in  your lane! What is the point of signaling or knocking then?

Man are things boring today! No K & K.

Sorry, mikey!

Lol, I used to do those fucking drives for years! NYC is horrible to drive in, but worst is LA. I visited there once, drove the "walkways" every day. I call them walkways because your car walks on it, not drives!!

I am so glad to be writing at home and done with that crap!!! Oops, sorry, Mikey!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: