Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Even though I didn't like many things about Ilona, I am sad to see her go. For better or worse she added stability to the place. Now that is gone. Who will be the next Nora? How long will Danaya stay?

I do feel bad for Danaya. She was close to Ilona , though not sexually, as friends, and she may be sad now.

Will Adele now step out of the shadows?

As for bigger news. RITA IS BACK!!!!!!! She came over with a suitcase to Kami's place with Kami!!!!! They are out now, probably  dinner. Mikey will have a heart attack at work!!!! Who is next there, Milana and Coco???

comme des amies??!!! cette fille ne pensait qu'à lui lécher les seins et lui mettre la main sur la chatte!!! elle n'a pas arrêter de tirer sa langue comme miley cyrus, en se frottant sans cesse sur ilona!!! certainement pas des amies de couvent!!!

as friends ?? !!! This girl thought only lick her breasts and put her hand on her pussy !!! it did not stop pulling her tongue like miley cyrus, rubbing constantly on ilona !!! certainly not the convent of friends !!! ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Adele and Danaya will be just house mates as for Rita on her way to Barcelona... I would be very surprised if that happened.

Stop Press two Russian Tupolev Bear Bombers fly close to British air Space today at 17/02/2016 at 3.30 p.m. and arre intercepted by two Typhoon fighters... hope this was not Ilona's doing.....

Yes I think she received a message to go take the tree down, because she was in bed and hopped up and went downstairs to take it down.....Makes me wonder if they didn't tell to clean up the apartment today when they were ther to fix the window and camera.....Kiko has been around, or maybe Nora... LOL

Yes I think she received a message to go take the tree down, because she was in bed and hopped up and went downstairs to take it down.....Makes me wonder if they didn't tell to clean up the apartment today when they were ther to fix the window and camera.....Kiko has been around, or maybe Nora... LOL

I don't think so. Danaya and Adele both have done most of the cleaning in the past. Ilona not so much. I think now that Ilona is gone they are joyfully making the apartment their own.

I don't think so. Danaya and Adele both have done most of the cleaning in the past. Ilona not so much. I think now that Ilona is gone they are joyfully making the apartment their own.

elles font le grand nettoyage pour le retour de nora!!!!

they do spring cleaning for the return of Nora !!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :D