Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So someone by the name of mikeusa on reallifecam fan forum said CC was talking about Adele being married and now mike on CC is saying it's all reallifecams fan forum fault, interesting!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

I said I was sorry . reallifefancam forum start to say that she had a ring had her finger so thay start to say she married or also keep's say that there both are lesbians or bi when I keep telling them there not. so like I said I am sorry okay

I don't think anyone can be accused of spreading false rumours when we have such little information apart from what the Russian guys translate for us, it's all just speculation, no need for aggro! I doubt Adele is married, as Kitek said previously Adele told Danaya that she is sick of being judged for not having a boyfriend. I think she is single and having fun! She's clearly very fashion conscious, so the rings are likely just for looks - or maybe she wears it to stop random guys hitting on her!

About the phonecall and Danaya getting out of bed, maybe she just got a text from a friend, or a guy, asking if she wants to go out? Not every text or call they receive has to be from RLC! Especially Adele with her two phones, she probably has one phone for work / RLC and one for personal use.

She didn't say anything about husband as she doesn't even have boyfriend..

I don't understand why you spread false rumors but that's your choice.

merci a toi de rétablir un peu de vérité ;-)

tout est partis de la naieveté de lucas de croire certains délires

thank you to you to restore some truth;-)

everything is left to the naieveté lucas believe some delusions

les meilleurs caméras sont incontestablement celle de la chambre guest ou était adèle!!! de tous les temps, les meilleurs captures viennent de cette chambre. maintenant que adèle est passée dans l'autre chambre, il n'y a plus rien a voir, sauf le sommet de sa tête!!!

the best cameras are undoubtedly one of the guest room or was adèle !!! of all time, the best catches come from this room. Now that Adele went into the other room, there was nothing to see except the top of her head !!!

oui c'est ce que je disais dans mon message quand j'évoquais la 3 ème chambre qui est la meilleure pour voir les minous