Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Sorry for the question. What is it about. What is Vaping? For about twenty years I do not smoke. Not in the subject.

YUry ,C'est une cigarette électronique pour te sevrer du tabac

Yury, It's an electronic cigarette for you wean tobacco

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Sorry for the question. What is it about. What is Vaping? For about twenty years I do not smoke. Not in the subject.

You can get the nicotine without all the other stuff and your not burning anything. No ash, no smoke and no smell for most of the juices you use. Some juices do have a smell depending on the flavor. But I've not heard of one that smells bad. About the same as drinking coffee or some other drink to get caffeine. Caffeine and nicotine are the basically the same. Nicotine isn't the problem with smoking it's all the other stuff you get from burning tobacco.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT READING THESE LAST 20 PAGES,,,,IS THAT A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE THE SAME ONES WHO WERE DOGGING OUT K&K'S APARTMENT AND SAYING WHY CAN'T THEY BE MORE LIKE THE BARCELONA APARTMENT.

I DON'T KNOW WHO THE CAPTAIN IS,BUT EVERYBODY IS NOW ABANDONING SHIP :nana: :nana: :nana: :lmao: :lmao: :dwarf:

SEEING ASS,PUSSY AND TITIES IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR THE QUICK FIX AND THE SHORT TERM,,,BUT AFTER WATCHING YOU GUYS OVER THE YEARS I'VE LEARNED THAT YOU ALL HAVE A VERY SHORT ATTENTION SPAN,,THAT'S WHY YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED,,,,ILONA BASICALLY STAYED IN THE APARTMENT NAKED 98% OF THE TIME THAT SHE WAS THERE,,,BUT EVERYONE BITCHED ABOUT HER NOT LEAVING TO GO LIVE HER LIFE,,NOW IT'S A COMPLETE 180,,,EVERYONE IS BITCHING ABOUT THESE LADIES LEAVING AND GONE TOO MUCH.

SO WHICH IS IT,,SHOULD WE CHAIN THEM TO THE BED AND SAY DON'T GO TO WORK...OR KICK THEM OUT AND TELL THEM TO GO LIVE A LIFE AND STOP BEING AT THE APARTMENT.

NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO PLEASE 100% OF THE PEOPLE,,,,,NO MATTER WHAT THE GIRLS DO 50% OF CC WILL ALWAYS REMAIN UNHAPPY.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE,,,A LOT OF TIMES I SEE THE LADIES GET ALL DRESSED UP WITH MAKEUP ON,LIKE A HURRY UP AND WAIT THING.

I THINK THAT THE PERSON WHO BOOKS THEM FOR A PARTY PROBABLY TELLS THEM TO GET READY FOR A JOB,,,,BUT A LOT OF TIMES AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE THE CLIENT CANCELS AND THE POOR GIRLS HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING BACK OFF.

AND THEN JUST SIT AROUND AGAIN THE NEXT DAY WAITING FOR ANOTHER PHONE CALL FOR THEM TO GO GET THAT PARTY HOSTESS MONEY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :drool: :drool: :drool: :haha: :haha: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT READING THESE LAST 20 PAGES,,,,IS THAT A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE THE SAME ONES WHO WERE DOGGING OUT K&K'S APARTMENT AND SAYING WHY CAN'T THEY BE LIKE MORE THE BARCELONA APARTMENT.

I DON'T KNOW WHO THE CAPTAIN IS,BUT EVERYBODY IS NOW ABANDONING SHIP :nana: :nana: :nana: :lmao: :lmao: :dwarf:

SEEING ASS,PUSSY AND TITIES IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR THE QUICK FIX AND THE SHORT TERM,,,BUT AFTER WATCHING YOU GUYS OVER THE YEARS I'VE LEARNED THAT YOU ALL HAVE A VERY SHORT ATTENTION SPAN,,THAT'S WHY YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED,,,,ILONA BASICALLY STAYED IN THE APARTMENT NAKED 98% OF THE TIME THAT SHE WAS THERE,,,BUT EVERYONE BITCHED ABOUT HER NOT LEAVING TO GO LIVE HER LIFE,,NOW IT'S A COMPLETE 180,,,EVERYONE IS BITCHING ABOUT THESE LADIES LEAVING AND GONE TOO MUCH.

SO WHICH IS IT,,SHOULD WE CHAIN THEM TO THE BED AND SAY DON'T GO TO WORK...OR KICK THEM OUT AND TELL THEM TO GO LIVE A LIFE AND STOP BEING AT THE APARTMENT.

NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO PLEASE 100% OF THE PEOPLE,,,,,NO MATTER WHAT THE GIRLS DO 50% OF CC WILL ALWAYS REMAIN UNHAPPY.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE,,,A LOT OF TIMES I SEE THE LADIES GET ALL DRESSED UP WITH MAKEUP ON,LIKE A HURRY UP AND WAIT THING.

I THINK THAT THE PERSON WHO BOOKS THEM FOR A PARTY PROBABLY TELL THEM TO GET READY FOR A JOB,,,,BUT A LOT OF TIMES AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE THE CLIENT CANCELS AND THE POOR GIRLS HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING BACK OFF.

AND THEN JUST SIT AROUND AGAIN THE NEXT DAY WAITING FOR ANOTHER PHONE CALL FOR THEM TO GO GET THAT PARTY HOSTESS MONEY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :drool: :drool: :drool: :haha: :haha: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo:

this-is-right-smiley-emoticon.gif I've noticed the same thing.  To use a phrase I really don't like. It's real life.

THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT READING THESE LAST 20 PAGES,,,,IS THAT A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE THE SAME ONES WHO WERE DOGGING OUT K&K'S APARTMENT AND SAYING WHY CAN'T THEY BE LIKE MORE THE BARCELONA APARTMENT.

I THINK THAT THE PERSON WHO BOOKS THEM FOR A PARTY PROBABLY TELL THEM TO GET READY FOR A JOB,,,,BUT A LOT OF TIMES AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE THE CLIENT CANCELS AND THE POOR GIRLS HAVE TO TAKE EVERYTHING BACK OFF.

come to thank of it. it did turn 108 degrees around lol

:lmao: This is great! Pages and posts have gone by and only the members know what is happening here. I think we should keep it quiet and let the freeloaders just wonder for a change. I think membership should have it's privileges! After all nothing happens here. Thanks Mikey for posting this.

Shot14824.png

Shot14823.png

and they are....gone again...i assume....or sleeping???  Anyway,  I've been in and out all day but haven't seen them so...my loss i guess.  Maybe sometime i'll actually see the real live people that live her.  Have a nice evening....

and they are....gone again...i assume....or sleeping???  Anyway,  I've been in and out all day but haven't seen them so...my loss i guess.  Maybe sometime i'll actually see the real live people that live her.  Have a nice evening....

They've been out since about 14 today

;) ;) Salieron a las 14:20 y no han regresado, este apartamento va cuesta abajo, hoy se termino mi suscripcion y hasta que estas dos " fiesteras " no salgan de el no voy a renovar, le estan tomando el pelo ( y el dinero ) a todos los abonados

Mikey. I like you man, but I am going to go against you on this one. The mass exodus from the girls apartment, meaning the the subscribers who will not renew is a as much of a statement as Kami having the BF naked in bed and saying look I'm not a lesbian. The girls have become complete strangers to viewership and you know what I mean. I know you hate to hear the complaining, and so do I as well.  Consider the amount complaints you have seen and heard lately like a exit poll, represents the whole viewership for this apartment, not just this forum , It has become as bad as when Sara and White were there. I know that RLC must be getting many complaints as well. I really think the girls should get those suitcases ready, because as soon as one or more girl shows up, these two are gone to the realm of the forgotten past. They certainly have no one to blame but themselves for the one way ticket home. They may even just shut down the apartment again for a while. Really kinda sad for Nora, as she worked very hard to make this project the success it became. :idk: :idk: :bang head: :bang head: :curse: :curse:

;) ;) Salieron a las 14:20 y no han regresado, este apartamento va cuesta abajo, hoy se termino mi suscripcion y hasta que estas dos " fiesteras " no salgan de el no voy a renovar, le estan tomando el pelo ( y el dinero ) a todos los abonados

I know what you mean.  I think RLC has ripped a lot of people off by not intervening at the beginning.  I didn't join after anna and irma because someone on here told me to wait and see...i'm glad i listened.  It's not that I can't afford it but i can do other things with $45 paid out just to watch the sleep, eat, run around naked for an hour or so each day and disappear.  Anyway, thanks for letting me know i didn't miss them sleeping or playing on their ipads all day.!!!