Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

What is up with Danaya and the disappearing act since she got the new phone,,,,She has been acting like Ilona did. Humm not good :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

This is what i`m really bad at i don`t write so fast so people get to make comments before i do :idk:

That thing she does going in to the secret room is almost as bad as when she`s going out to the clubs at night :bang head:

I think it's worse, I have no problem with the girls going out, they have a right to a life outside the apartment, but hiding when they're inside the apartment is deliberately avoiding the reason that they're there in the first place - for us to watch them. In an ideal world I'd like RLC to put a cam in there, but no microphone, that way if they have a genuinely private call to make (regarding their Visa or passport for instance) they can still have a private convo, but they're not hiding

So I missed all this, having waited for it since Adele arrived. That'll teach me to start having a life again.

I don't suppose she bent over to take any plates or pans out of the cupboard giving us a nice view from behind by any chance?

Maybe someone has an HD video of the best bits?

Thank you, hflyer and other posters.

2016_02_29_231034.jpg2016_02_29_231057.jpg2016_02_29_231201.jpg2016_02_29_231206.jpg2016_02_29_231234.jpg2016_02_29_231237.jpg

It is some girl she's talking to on Skype, whoever she is Danaya is giving her a great view, just put the camera right up to her nipples! You could see the girl on the phone licking her lips and pretending to kiss the screen, guess they're just really close friends playing around