Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Hi canito, I agree with you in what you say, the Vika's boyfriend is bothering viewers because we can not see the girls as we want. But anyway, I must say that Elisa shown naked equal, for example her last night down to the kitchen completely naked with towel in hand after bathing, she has no problem, she does the same. I think we need not worry much, we still see Elisa naked, but only for a moment not for long time as we want and this happens because there is a man in the apartment. Anyone knows with certainty how long more will be there Vika's boyfriend ?? I hope that will be soon

you guys tell that Kitek every time I complain about Nanny Vika's boyfriend he gave me - reputation I think Kitek is Vika's boyfriend that's why he does that    

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Nick said:

you guys tell that Kitek every time I complain about Nanny Vika's boyfriend he gave me - reputation I think Kitek is Vika's boyfriend that's why he does that    

Mate that's clearly nonsense, he's giving you down rep because you're making up crazy theories. For a start Kitek is Russian (I'm pretty sure!) and Vika is Ukranian, so they would live in different countries

• Upvote 1

Just now, canito said:

hi alex i agree with you and lets hope he leaves soon it doesnt bother me as much cause at least i can switch to K&k since they are back but i like elisa.and dont really care for vika.

I am watching Kristy in her bedroom I :heart: them 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Mate that's clearly nonsense, he's giving you down rep because you're making up crazy theories. For a start Kitek is Russian (I'm pretty sure!) and Vika is Ukranian, so they would live in different countries

What I did Crazy theories LOL I am telling the truth he doesn't belong in the apartment LOL I am paying to watch girls not man 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I have seen elisa masturbation video from yesterday it was okay

I also mikeusa , recently saw the video. Elisa very exciting , I love this girl

I read somewhere that she masturbate this morning also , hopefully someone can get the video

• Upvote 3

i respect everyone opinion on the matter on vika but she is allowed to have her bf come visit her.like i said before im not really a fan of hers.but i guess we just gotta deal with it until he leaves.im sorry if i offended anyone its not my intention.but i really dont see anything attractive in her but we all have different taste in women.i will only tune in when elisa is there.

• Upvote 3

goooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooo men no home men goooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 hours ago, kitek said:

You know why they (mostly freeloaders) whine so much about the guy, who doesn't even look at her?

He is just an excuse to bitch about because they're dreaming about her doing it on the free cams. 

Kitek...i am a freeloader and sometimes i whine and sometimes i don't.  You do realize that you come off as thinking you are  'better than the freeloaders" with such a statement...no?  Please try to be a little kinder to those of us who have not decided, for what we think are good reasons, to join RLC.  Just my opinion!

• Upvote 3