Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't understand these girls let thousands of people see them nude all the time and it does not bother them but put a male in the apt they all of a sudden get shy and wont walk around nude,DURR  the guy can see them nude anytime here or on RLC so whats up

It's quite different, I think, to walk around naked in front of a camera where your male counterparts are who knows where, when compared to a male being maybe 10 feet away and you probably don't even like him.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

It's quite different, I think, to walk around naked in front of a camera where your male counterparts are who knows where, when compared to a male being maybe 10 feet away and you probably don't even like him.

I understand every girl who does not want to walk around naked in front of fidel

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I understand every girl who does not want to walk around naked in front of fidel

If they start to walk naked all over the apartment, then Fidel will not come out of the bedroom.

• Upvote 6

I don't mean just this guy any time there has been a man around they go all shy and I don't mean just the girls here now do you really think these girls would have a problem walking around at a nude beach in front of all kinds of guys

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't mean just this guy any time there has been a man around they go all shy and I don't mean just the girls here now do you really think these girls would have a problem walking around at a nude beach in front of all kinds of guys

By the way: it is possible, that they may not walk naked on a nudist beach.

For example Danaya.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, shevchenko3434 said:

:heart: ELİSA :heart:

Bu kız çok rahat hareket ediyor

half-naked around the house

bu kızı seviyorum

Winnlove can you Explain why you gave Elisa -reputation if you don't like what she said tell them to why LOL who ever gives - reputation without Explanation is chkenshit 

5 minutes ago, Yury said:

By the way: it is possible, that they may not walk naked on a nudist beach.

Even Nanny vika you don't see her Naked LOL that's funny 

the girls are just polite and clever enough to not go around !another! girls boyfriend. That's all.

The other 2 are just ignorant and stupid enough to not realize that they're messing the whole appartement. These are just this times - living a live and don't care or even think about the others. Just stupid. Or - OK - young at the moment. They'll get it someday.

;-)

• Upvote 1

Nick. Je n'ai pas donné de réputation à Elisa, tu te trompes. J'ai juste dis, qu'avec elle on est sûr d'avoir ce qu'on recherche ici. Il est évident, et tout le monde le voit, y compris toi, qu'Elisa a beaucoup plus de potentiel à se montrer que les autres filles. Point.

• Upvote 2