Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 hours ago, Nick said:

Question where is Adele from ?

Don't worry Nick I know Adele is from Ukrain and when I mentionned the ukrainian girls who are less "classy girl" than Rita, she was part of her. But that don't mean I don't like her. She is just not the same kind of girl. All the ukrainian girls are completely different from the russian girls we had until some months ago.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Strange that no other people complain I speak for nearly all of them dont you think? Maybe I am simply right

not strange at all, its just that nobody is particularly interested

did you run a poll? as you suggested earlier

You seem to be confusing disinterest with consent

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Don't worry Nick I know Adele is from Ukrain and when I mentionned the ukrainian girls who are less "classy girl" than Rita, she was part of her. But that don't mean I don't like her. She is just not the same kind of girl. All the ukrainian girls are completely different from the russian girls we had until some months ago.

I like adele because in my opinion, even if many people dislike her, she is a funny girl (and she is just so pretty) :heart:. She is my favorite girl.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you talking about OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?

Bingo Harley thats the one,OCD,the beard boy seems to have it..lots of stranges vehaves and rituals..special the little steps he does(usualy three very little steps)and the face washes its also like an ritual(he does the same strange moviments)very strange dude!

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Nick said:

I knotist he checks his chair before he sits front the computer he went behind the chair mauer with his feet and after he seat down my be I am wrong but that's what I saw  

Nick very true,he does that almost always,stays beyind the chair before siting.Glad a lot seing also the weird Stuff Fidel does..and also seems he have another mental illness like the way he bewaves like he have 10years old.Sooo strange him.

• Upvote 1

The ghost of Dayana prevails and nothing will happen in that sacred bed all the time the hairy sloth is present. The lovely Dayana has left her spirit firmly entrenched in her room and it will take a huge force to exorcise it. Only a force as strong as the lovely lady herself returning or her more than able replacement Elisa to grace the mattress (once it has been fumigated) will the force be lifted. :biggrin: :heart:

• Upvote 3