Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, joejo said:

I said i was gonna quit commenting, but it's so damn hard when there is someone like him there. Im jus glad i dont live in Barce. If it was a normal man he would spend that time having intimate fun with his girlfriend. # On a positive note id say Elisa had a great time tonight, and was just very tired so she went to bed early.

Why would we(even more rlc paid clientes ) would stop coment!?We dont like something or someone,and we think he and her destroid this apartment..so we have all the right to say What we want,could be an Nice thing or an bad thing..but free of speech my friend.So if you fell desgusted or dont like something you should coment of course.cheers Joejo. 

• Upvote 2

If it was a couple days i would agree with the coments that say that him is mental ill person or retarded..but seing his beyavor last days..have a lot of doubts about the truty of all..why did all his stranges things have become soo much regular!?How after we wroth that we could be of some cult and she would want to do all for him..then after she starts cleaning. Him on shower etc!?Do you realy think rlc would agree to have an mental ill dude(with all the complications etc)on their cams!?Something about him and her that not confiable...

Hey peoples me once again. Urban Dictionary Definition for you. Retard = A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a retard will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental retarded tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else.

Are you people really struggling that hard to show a little compassion and understanding?

If so maybe you should look in a mirror before making asinine statements.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Here2Play said:

Hey peoples me once again. Urban Dictionary Definition for you. Retard = A person born with a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder to be able to do simple things (such as learn and communicate) that we take for granted. On top of this, a retard will usually suffer a lot of ridicule from society because people fear what they do not understand. The people who choose to make fun of the mental retarded tend to be complete morons and cannot comprehend that these people have feelings and emotions just like anyone else.

Are you people really struggling that hard to show a little compassion and understanding?

If so maybe you should look in a mirror before making asinine statements.

Here2play, I believe Fidel has a version of Asperger's spectrum disorder, a form of high functioning autism.

His mannerisms before in the shower showed it. And she feeds him. 

She begs him in a nice way for something (sex?), but she doesn't get upset at him.

I will not make fun of him any more. Vika obviously loves him or she wouldn't be with him.

But why rlc let's the girls have bf's for what may be weeks is beyond me.

• Upvote 2

Guys, can we find something else to talk about here? I mean, I know the place is terminally boring other than elisa, but this incessant posting on a guy who obviously has a disorder and a gf who is trying to cope with him is getting really old! Pages and pages of nonsense!

RLC is to fault here.

• Upvote 5