Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

40 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

It's insane how even Vika looks more relaxed without her dude around. She's chilling naked on top of the covers now, something you'd think she would have been able to enjoy with him there.

Yup, she is a liberated woman. She even talks with Elisa.

Now, we just need Elisa's bf and hope he is not shy. But then, how could someone dating Elisa be shy? She would eat him up alive! (She can eat his dick up if she wants).

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I think Fidel is still around, Vika packed food in a bag and left at 11:05 am.  There was enough food for maybe 2 days.  Is it possible that he is stacked in a hotel or motel somewhere?  I hope he stays there if it is true.  Why else would she pack food and take it outside ? 

Here's an Idea.  Since there are Pictures of him posted here.  Just Crop the Picture so the surroundings are not noticeable send the Picture to the Spanish Nationals saying this Person is in the Country planning a Terrorist Attack.  Once they nab him  that's the last you'll see of him for awhile.  LOL

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, VoyeurJay said:

It's insane how even Vika looks more relaxed without her dude around. She's chilling naked on top of the covers now, something you'd think she would have been able to enjoy with him there.

The Part that is laughable is there are Millions of guys in the World and the best looking Girls always chase after the Low Life People.  Makes no sense to me.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Part that is laughable is there are Millions of guys in the World and the best looking Girls always chase after the Low Life People.  Makes no sense to me.

Very true SC and I think allot of it is because the women that do go after guys like that are just so damn vane or their self-esteem really freaking sux!

21 hours ago, albacore said:

Assuming they are two people - I just think a separate account for each individual would be best.  I am not comfortable not knowing who I am conversing with and there certainly is not reason for each person to have their own user.   I just makes it uncomfortable not to know who posted what - especially if someone is screwing with us or trying to get a rise out of us.  Something rings wrong about this whole thing .....

very doubtful that they are two people

it's sad, really

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Holy crap. Rita has shown up!!!

What has caused her to grace us with her presence?

Indeed..Rita its an exemple thats being an beautiful woman somethimes its not enough ou the correct decision for projects like Rlc..seing how comited to the project and the clients some residents are like masha and sasha and some more then we get some residents that hide..hide..or that know all the blank spots to undress..or we see she only give the bare minimum nudity or sexyness..just dont excited or Nice to fallow,but thats just my opinion,of course i respect the ones that think all the contrary.

• Upvote 5