Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

11 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Your mother must be proud. 

Sorry gona change it to..Fidel Glad you re eating,sleeping,watching TV and net with my money,Glad for you and vicka.You should hide more times in laundryroom for sex also.thats just great.The other girls(actual residents)dont feel good or confortable with you in apartament..but thats no problem at all.Just Glad you and vicka are confortable and enjoying my hard eaned cash.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YOU GUYS SEEM TO FORGET THAT RLC WAS NOT JUST MADE FOR ONE SET OF PEOPLE,,,NOT EVERYONE IS HERE JUST TO SEE ASS,PUSSY AND TITTIES,,TAKE A STEP BACK AND LISTEN TO YOURSELVES FOR JUST A MINUTE,,THINK OF HOW YOU GUYS SOUND WHEN YOU ARE YELLING AT A COMPUTER SCREEN FOR A GIRL IN THE BARCELONA APT TO SHOW HER PUSSY ON CAMERA OR SHOW HER BREASTS OR ANY OTHER NAKED BODY PART.

THINK OF HOW YOU SOUND WHEN YOU ONLY RATE A GIRL'S WORTH IN THIS APT BASED ON HOW NAKED SHE GETS,OR IF SHE STICKS HER FINGERS IN HER PUSSY JUST SO THAT YOU CAN JERK OFF FOR THE DAY,,,USUALLY I DISMISS THE COMMENTS AND I LET STUFF SLIDE,,BUT WHEN I SEE THE COMMENTS ABOVE,,BY PEOPLE WHO I CONSIDERED TO BE GOOD FRIENDS DISRESPECTING "RITA" AND WANT HER TO LEAVE JUST FOR THE MAIN FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T PARADE HERSELF AROUND NAKED FOR THE WORLD TO SEE,THAT'S WHEN I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING.

I LOVE IRMA,,AND THOUGHT SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST ENTERTAINING PEOPLE TO EVER BE IN THIS APT,BUT I DIDN'T JUST LOVE IRMA BECAUSE SHE WAS NAKED OR BECAUSE OF HER TITTIES OR TWERKING,,I LOVED HER MOST OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE CARRIED HERSELF AND THE WAY SHE TREATED THE OTHER GIRLS AROUND HER,,SHE PUT EVERYONE ELSE'S NEEDS FIRST BEFORE HER OWN.

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP THIS DAILY ASSAULT ON  THESE FEMALES ABOUT NOT SHOWING SKIN,,,BECAUSE YOU GUYS SEEM TO FORGET THAT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO SHOW ANYTHING,,,RLC CANNOT TELL THEM TO SHOW ANYTHING,,,EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE THE GIRLS DO ON YOUR SCREEN IS WHAT THEY THEMSELVES DECIDE TO SHOW US.

IT ALL STARTED WITH ILONA,,THE 24/7 NUDITY,,,AND IT HAS MADE YOU GUYS REALLY SPOILED,,AND NOW YOU EXPECT EVERY SINGLE LADY THAT STEPS FOOT INSIDE THIS APT TO BE LIKE A IRMA,ILONA,DANAYA,ADELE OR ELISA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT PLEASE GUYS,,,STOP DISRESPECTING A FEMALE BECAUSE SHE IS NOT FLASHING HER PUSSY FOR YOU TO JERK OFF TO OR TAKE PHOTOS OF HER.

I RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION ON HERE,,BUT THIS DAILY DEMAND FOR NUDITY JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT TO ME,,,I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS MINDSET CAME FROM,,BECAUSE IT NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS ON CC IN THE BEGINNING,,,AND TO THIS DAY NOBODY CAN SHOW ME A CONTRACT THAT ANY OF THESE TENANTS SIGNED THAT SAYS THEY ARE BOUND BY CONTRACT TO SHOW NUDITY.

IT'S ALL IN WHO THEY CAST TO BE IN THE APT,,IF THEY CAST AN IRMA,THEN YOU GET AN IRMA AND WHATEVER IRMA WANTS TO DO,,IF THEY CAST A RITA THEN THOSE OF US WHO LOVE HER AND RESPECT HER LIKE I DO, ALREADY KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT FROM SOMEONE LIKE RITA,,RITA IS NOT IRMA,SHE WILL NEVER BE LIKE IRMA,,RITA IS NOT AFRAID OF BEING NAKED,,BUT IT'S UP TO HER IF SHE WANTS TO BE NAKED OR NOT.

PLEASE STOP THIS DAILY RANTING OF WANTING FOR A FEMALE TO GET KICKED OUT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT NAKED,,LIKE I SAID NOT EVERYONE HERE WANTS TO SEE 24/7 NUDITY,,IF RITA GETS NAKED THEN MIKEY WILL BE HAPPY,,BUT IF SHE DOESN'T THEN I'M NOT GONNA BE SHOUTING AT RLC TO KICK HER OUT OF THE APT,,WHAT WOULD THAT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE,,IT WOULD MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE LONELY GUY,,WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A NAKED CHICK IN YEARS AND THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO SEE ONE,,SO IF SHE DOESN'T GET NAKED THEN I'M AN ANGRY INDIVIDUAL WITH A BONER AND NO WAY TO RELEASE IT.

WE HAVE TO ACT BETTER THAN THIS,,,,CC WAS NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE,,SO I DON'T SEE WHERE THIS INFLUX OF SO MANY PEOPLE SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING EVERYDAY CAME FROM,,,,"WE WANT NUDITY WE WANT TO SEE PUSSY,,WE WANT GIRL ON GIRL,,WE WANT MASTURBATION ON THE COUCH'.............LIKE I SAID STEP BACK AND LOOK AT WHAT YOUR COMMENT SAYS AND THINK OF HOW YOU SOUND TO THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN SOMEONE READS IT AND THEY HEAR YOU ON HERE EVERYDAY YELLING TO SEE A GIRL SHOW HER ASS,PUSSY AND TITTIES,,AND HOW MUCH YOU HATE HER IF SHE DOESN'T DO IT.

A LOT OF YOU HATE MIKEY WHEN HE SPEAKS HIS MIND,,BUT THAT DOESN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT,,BECAUSE I WILL NEVER STOP VOICING MY OWN OPINION,,REGARDLESS OF WHO HATES ME FOR IT....HAVE A NICE WEEKEND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN::)::):biggrin::biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 20

However annoying it is that Fidel is still with us I don't think we should be attacking him. I think it is very obvious that he has some health/mental health issues. He does not deserve abuse.

He is obviously out of his depth and I have to say I am not comfortable watching him. I'm not here to take advantage of anyone with a disability. As my Mum used to teach me - be kind and understanding at all times!

• Upvote 7

17 minutes ago, van the man said:

However annoying it is that Fidel is still with us I don't think we should be attacking him. I think it is very obvious that he has some health/mental health issues. He does not deserve abuse.

He is obviously out of his depth and I have to say I am not comfortable watching him. I'm not here to take advantage of anyone with a disability. As my Mum used to teach me - be kind and understanding at all times!

You are right,,we shouldn't ever attack a person's health problems,,however we think that him being here was a bad decision made by both Vika and by RLC to allow her to bring him here,,,A 3 day weekend to come and see her would have been enough in my opinion,,but this extended stay is just too much,,,Vika being here in the apt is a job,,and just like with most jobs like joining the army,,your loved ones are gone for months at a time,,,there were plenty of females who came here that had to be away from their loved ones for up to 3 months while they were here making money.

This apt is billed as an ALL GIRL'S APT,,not a couple of girls and some guy,,I support having a guy come over for a one night stand and leave by the morning,,but if RLC is gonna allow this extended stay bullshit,,then this apt just becomes just like an other apt with A COUPLE WITH FEMALE GUESTS.

They first started this apt with the intentions of it being different from the rest,,but if they allow stuff like this to happen then it will no longer be unique anymore.Plus everyone will agree it really messes up the atmosphere of the apt,,because we know that with a guy around,,the ladies will never let loose like they normally would without a guy being there,,you guys know exactly what that looks like,,because just yesterday you saw how much more relaxed the ladies were.:cool::cool::biggrin:

• Upvote 14

Ok  Mike  but no one is going to pay 50 bucks a month to watch girls dance eat and play on there phones , every guy came on rlc to see tits and ass if you didn't then your a fool and the girls did know what they got into cause they say free apartment with cams , the girls know what they have to do and the more they do the more perks they get.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jjs said:

Ok  Mike  but no one is going to pay 50 bucks a month to watch girls dance eat and play on there phones , every guy came on rlc to see tits and ass if you didn't then your a fool and the girls did know what they got into cause they say free apartment with cams , the girls know what they have to do and the more they do the more perks they get.

Just like I said in my comment,,,look at your comment and tell me where you got this from,,and where you saw a written contract that supports your claim,,please pm the contract that the girls signed to me,,,,and you said nobody is gonna pay $50 bucks a month to see dancing and playing on their phones,,well you're right,,,I pay $45 bucks to watch them play on their phones and dancing,,,,JJS we come here for 2 different reasons,,we both get up everyday and go work for our money to spend it as we like,,you can spend it how you would want to spend it,,and Mikey can never tell you what to do with your hard earned money.

You spend your money on the things you like,,the same way I do,,,I have cancelled my sub with RLC OVER 60 TIMES NOW OVER THE YEARS,,,WHY,,BECAUSE WHEN I SEE SOMETHING THAT I DON'T LIKE I JUST SIMPLY CANCEL AND WAIT FOR WHAT I LIKE SO I CAN REJOIN.

Why is it that you think that you are speaking for every guy on here by the comment you made,,did every subscriber of RLC send you a personal email telling you why they joined?

I can't dictate how you think so why are you telling us why we joined RLC or why we pay our Money to them?

• Upvote 4

Mike I agree with your posts, but you made the same mistake as jjs - you said "This apt is billed as an ALL GIRL'S APT,,not a couple of girls and some guy"

It isn't billed like that anywhere, in fact the only thing that backs up this point is that his name is not listed alongside Elisa, Vika and Rita. Nowhere does it say that men are not allowed, and in fact RLC have stated very clearly on multiple occasions that 'tenants are free to have guests.' So whilst I agree with you that Vika's bf is spoiling the apartment (so much so that I have let my subscription expire and see no reason to renew) you cannot use that point to complain about Barcelona, in the same way that jjs and others cannot use the lack of nudity as a reason to complain about Barcelona

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

YOU GUYS SEEM TO FORGET THAT RLC WAS NOT JUST MADE FOR ONE SET OF PEOPLE,,,NOT EVERYONE IS HERE JUST TO SEE ASS,PUSSY AND TITTIES,,TAKE A STEP BACK AND LISTEN TO YOURSELVES FOR JUST A MINUTE,,THINK OF HOW YOU GUYS SOUND WHEN YOU ARE YELLING AT A COMPUTER SCREEN FOR A GIRL IN THE BARCELONA APT TO SHOW HER PUSSY ON CAMERA OR SHOW HER BREASTS OR ANY OTHER NAKED BODY PART.

THINK OF HOW YOU SOUND WHEN YOU ONLY RATE A GIRL'S WORTH IN THIS APT BASED ON HOW NAKED SHE GETS,OR IF SHE STICKS HER FINGERS IN HER PUSSY JUST SO THAT YOU CAN JERK OFF FOR THE DAY,,,USUALLY I DISMISS THE COMMENTS AND I LET STUFF SLIDE,,BUT WHEN I SEE THE COMMENTS ABOVE,,BY PEOPLE WHO I CONSIDERED TO BE GOOD FRIENDS DISRESPECTING "RITA" AND WANT HER TO LEAVE JUST FOR THE MAIN FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T PARADE HERSELF AROUND NAKED FOR THE WORLD TO SEE,THAT'S WHEN I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING.

I LOVE IRMA,,AND THOUGHT SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST ENTERTAINING PEOPLE TO EVER BE IN THIS APT,BUT I DIDN'T JUST LOVE IRMA BECAUSE SHE WAS NAKED OR BECAUSE OF HER TITTIES OR TWERKING,,I LOVED HER MOST OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE CARRIED HERSELF AND THE WAY SHE TREATED THE OTHER GIRLS AROUND HER,,SHE PUT EVERYONE ELSE'S NEEDS FIRST BEFORE HER OWN.

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP THIS DAILY ASSAULT ON  THESE FEMALES ABOUT NOT SHOWING SKIN,,,BECAUSE YOU GUYS SEEM TO FORGET THAT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO SHOW ANYTHING,,,RLC CANNOT TELL THEM TO SHOW ANYTHING,,,EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE THE GIRLS DO ON YOUR SCREEN IS WHAT THEY THEMSELVES DECIDE TO SHOW US.

IT ALL STARTED WITH ILONA,,THE 24/7 NUDITY,,,AND IT HAS MADE YOU GUYS REALLY SPOILED,,AND NOW YOU EXPECT EVERY SINGLE LADY THAT STEPS FOOT INSIDE THIS APT TO BE LIKE A IRMA,ILONA,DANAYA,ADELE OR ELISA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT PLEASE GUYS,,,STOP DISRESPECTING A FEMALE BECAUSE SHE IS NOT FLASHING HER PUSSY FOR YOU TO JERK OFF TO OR TAKE PHOTOS OF HER.

I RESPECT EVERYONE'S OPINION ON HERE,,BUT THIS DAILY DEMAND FOR NUDITY JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT TO ME,,,I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS MINDSET CAME FROM,,BECAUSE IT NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS ON CC IN THE BEGINNING,,,AND TO THIS DAY NOBODY CAN SHOW ME A CONTRACT THAT ANY OF THESE TENANTS SIGNED THAT SAYS THEY ARE BOUND MY CONTRACT TO SHOW NUDITY.

IT'S ALL IN WHO THEY CAST TO BE IN THE APT,,IF THEY CAST AN IRMA,THEN YOU GET AN IRMA AND WHATEVER IRMA WANTS TO DO,,IF THEY CAST A RITA THEN THOSE OF US WHO LOVE HER AND RESPECT HER LIKE I DO, ALREADY KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT FROM SOMEONE LIKE RITA,,RITA IS NOT IRMA,SHE WILL NEVER BE LIKE IRMA,,RITA IS NOT AFRAID OF BEING NAKED,,BUT IT'S UP TO HER IF SHE WANTS TO BE NAKED OR NOT.

PLEASE STOP THIS DAILY RANTING OF WANTING FOR A FEMALE TO GET KICKED OUT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT NAKED,,LIKE I SAID NOT EVERYONE HERE WANTS TO SEE 24/7 NUDITY,,IF RITA GETS NAKED THEN MIKEY WILL BE HAPPY,,BUT IF SHE DOESN'T THEN I'M NOT GONNA BE SHOUTING AT RLC TO KICK HER OUT OF THE APT,,WHAT WOULD THAT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE,,IT WOULD MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE LONELY GUY,,WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A NAKED CHICK IN YEARS AND THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO SEE ONE,,SO IF SHE DOESN'T GET NAKED THEN I'M AN ANGRY INDIVIDUAL WITH A BONER AND NO WAY TO RELEASE IT.

WE HAVE TO ACT BETTER THAN THIS,,,,CC WAS NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE,,SO I DON'T SEE WHERE THIS INFLUX OF SO MANY PEOPLE SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING EVERYDAY CAME FROM,,,,"WE WANT NUDITY WE WANT TO SEE PUSSY,,WE WANT GIRL ON GIRL,,WE WANT MASTURBATION ON THE COUCH'.............LIKE I SAID STEP BACK AND LOOK AT WHAT YOUR COMMENT SAYS AND THINK OF HOW YOU SOUND TO THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN SOMEONE READS IT AND THEY HEAR YOU ON HERE EVERYDAY YELLING TO SEE A GIRL SHOW HER ASS,PUSSY AND TITTIES,,AND HOW MUCH YOU HATE HER IF SHE DOESN'T DO IT.

A LOT OF YOU HATE MIKEY WHEN HE SPEAKS HIS MIND,,BUT THAT DOESN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT,,BECAUSE I WILL NEVER STOP VOICING MY OWN OPINION,,REGARDLESS OF WHO HATES ME FOR IT....HAVE A NICE WEEKEND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN::)::):biggrin::biggrin::heart:

Respect your opinion Mike,of course we all like diferente things or somethimes the same things,i dont like only woman that gets naked and naked,i like woman who likes to entertain the viewers,and if they show some skin or some sexy time thats an Nice plus,Irma for me its an perfect exemple of someone thats perfect for rlc..funny girl,didnt hide and hide,but of course i totaly understand some like even more and prefer to see Girls like Rita,very diferent personalities and thats fine.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Mike I agree with your posts, but you made the same mistake as jjs - you said "This apt is billed as an ALL GIRL'S APT,,not a couple of girls and some guy"

It isn't billed like that anywhere, in fact the only thing that backs up this point is that his name is not listed alongside Elisa, Vika and Rita. Nowhere does it say that men are not allowed, and in fact RLC have stated very clearly on multiple occasions that 'tenants are free to have guests.' So whilst I agree with you that Vika's bf is spoiling the apartment (so much so that I have let my subscription expire and see no reason to renew) you cannot use that point to complain about Barcelona, in the same way that jjs and others cannot use the lack of nudity as a reason to complain about Barcelona

Actually Bendfold buddy it was billed as an all Girl apt in the beginning when it first came on line,,you should have gotten a newsletter stating that from RLC,,,they were trying a new project started by Nora for this particular apt,,where you have models or girls in the entertainment industry spending time here all while seeking fame and fortune in Barcelona.

We had Nora and 3 other ladies when the apt first came online,,and then 2 weeks later you had Kiko showing up to visit her,,,it's simple really the only time you had a guy's name on this apt was when the apt went offline and came back on with just Kiko and Nora as a couple,,,but that didn't last very long,,,the apt got shut down again and they left,,and then there was another newsletter stating that it would go back to being an all girls project again.

Sorry you are leaving,,,but just like with me,,you don't see what you like you can always leave and come back some other time,,,we are all free to do so...the other "Couple's apt is simply that,,the apt's come online with the name of the couple in the billing.

And if you have only girl couples then you have just their names on the roster as a couple,,and if they have a female guest that come over,,you won't see that female's name appearing anywhere,,,but with this apt you see the names change as the girls come and go.

Hopefully RLC gets nice again for you to return a later date Benfold::):biggrin:

• Upvote 5