Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

42 minutes ago, clivebb said:

for my part,when the moment will come for renew or not my suscription ,this couple will stay in the part of my brain for take my decision!

personaly it's not a problem if boyfriend come here for visiting the girls but seriously not that joke like that,im angry to rlc team and this very bad job

Vika is packing, looks like she decided to leave , she packed one suitcase  ONLY the mountain man is helping her , the good thing is that he is wearing a different shirt and trouser :exclamation::shy:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hmmm... Elisa cleans like crazy and Vika is packing some stuff and clearing out space for the  the right hand closet . She's leaving things in the left hand closet. I wonder if Aida (or some other former tenant) returns tomorrow? Looks like BF is leaving tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

Vika is packing, looks like she decided to leave , she packed one suitcase  ONLY the mountain man is helping her , the good thing is that he is wearing a different shirt and trouser :exclamation::shy:

i think vika packing the suitcase for him,not for her

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Hmmm... Elisa cleans like crazy and Vika is packing some stuff and clearing out space for the  the right hand closet . She's leaving things in the left hand closet. I wonder if Aida (or some other former tenant) returns tomorrow? Looks like BF is leaving tomorrow.

Please if past residents are to repeat at least be te ones we all want..Irma..anna..two great girls that Really make sense in rlc and made this apartment Nice and Alive..not like an cemitery like it Looks for weeks.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Please if past residents are to repeat at least be te ones we all want..Irma..anna..two great girls that Really make sense in rlc and made this apartment Nice and Alive..not like an cemitery like it Looks for weeks.

Yeah Aida definitely not the girl I want to see back. We dont need another hiding from cams girls besides Rita

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah Aida definitely not the girl I want to see back. We dont need another hiding from cams girls besides Rita

Agree.Only Agree of an repeat girl if it makes sense,if its to bring another boring routine lady and that also hides and hides better bring new one.Also wish it as not only Fidel leaving but vicka also.In my opinion,of course lots have another,there only one worty rlc girl right now in this house,Elisa.The other resident even when dressing she goes to corner of bedroom were there no cam view..and she totaly know that.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree.Only Agree of an repeat girl if it makes sense,if its to bring another boring routine lady and that also hides and hides better bring new one.Also wish it as not only Fidel leaving but vicka also.In my opinion,of course lots have another,there only one worty rlc girl right now in this house,Elisa.The other resident even when dressing she goes to corner of bedroom were there no cam view..and she totaly know that.

yes,i don't understand why rita have accepted to return here,she have nothing to propose exept control all her move during the shower and go in the corner in bedroom  for we see nothing,she have excatly the same comportment she had the last summer,for her this appartment is just an hotel,nothing more,i really hope she will not stay 3 months here,let see new girls faster

• Upvote 7

So..if an new girl will arrive soon..she will stay in the big room with vicka right?man that would be bad,the girl after some days will just give up all and just eat eat on bed,make exercises on bedroom and thats it.