Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, albacore said:

I don't know what is happening to the forum.  People say thinks that they believe or is their opinion and they are told not to.  I am all for prefacing a comment with "I think" or " in my opinion" but jeez do we really need to be so politically correct here.  

I think Nick said something about Rita wearing grandmother underwear and somehow that was wrong?? Come on it's a forum.  We are not here to protect anyone with our thoughts.  It seems this is being taken too far.  Just my opinion by the way .....

100% agree albacore.The day we end giving our free and honest opinions this forum will be an boring one direction view and opinion place.Glad we all diferent persons with diferent tastes and ideias and the coments express that.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100% agree albacore.The day we end giving our free and honest opinions this forum will be an boring one direction view and opinion place.Glad we all diferent persons with diferent tastes and ideias and the coments express that.

people are obsessed with their opinions. "Look at me, listen to me, I have an opinion, I have a "right" to my opinion and you have to listen to it."

Okay, you have one. So what? If my opinion of you is offensive and insulting, does that entitle me to spread it all over the internet?

Opinions and arseholes. Everbody has got one. but they are often best kept private.

Its a simple matter of how much class you have.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

people are obsessed with their opinions. "Look at me, listen to me, I have an opinion, I have a "right" to my opinion and you have to listen to it."

Okay, you have one. So what? If my opinion of you is offensive and insulting, does that entitle me to spread it all over the internet?

Opinions and arseholes. Everbody has got one. but they are often best kept private.

Its a simple matter of how much class you have.

Berry do all respect  I am just Qurios are you related any one of dose girls 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Berry do all respect  I am just Qurios are you related any one of dose girls 

Paul rough housed leora and there were people queueing up to say what violence they would do to him

But corbo and others talk about some of the girls like they were trash and everyone debates it politely.

Dual standards.

• Upvote 1