Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Congrats,everyone thats seen vicka sinse beginning should think just that..surprises me to see people thinking that an selfish and fake person her its sudden getting Nice with Rita...just as real and spontaneous as the poker strip..or the bubble bath..but people believe in What they want...

ze81 you hit the nail on the head again ::)

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Nick said:

ze81 you hit the nail on the head again ::)

Thanks Nick,as always Glad you and so many more dont get fooled anymore by fakes after fakes of some girls.Cheers.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks Nick,as always Glad you and so many more dont get fooled anymore by fakes after fakes of some girls.Cheers.

I think i would like rita as a person. ... She seams to be nice.

I think, she would be a good guest but is way to shy to be a resident in the project. No idea what RLC was thinking as they have contracted her again. 

• Upvote 2

I'm going to stick myself out on a limb here...

I want a definition of "fake". The word is thrown around here so much the overall impression is that nothing is real. I want to know what it is these girls do that is "fake".

• The strip poker game is "fake"... sure seems to me they took off their clothes.
  • The bubble bath is "fake"... the bubbles seemed real to me, and the girls were naked.
  • Vika being friendly is "fake"... looked to me like they were enjoying each others company.

Just pointing out that the overuse of the word "fake"  raises the question of what's "real".

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I want a definition of "fake". The word is thrown around here so much the overall impression is that nothing is real. I want to know what it is these girls do that is "fake".

• The strip poker game is "fake"... sure seems to me they took off their clothes.
  • The bubble bath is "fake"... the bubbles seemed real to me, and the girls were naked.
  • Vika being friendly is "fake"... looked to me like they were enjoying each others company.

Just pointing out that the overuse of the word "fake"  raises the question of what's "real".

alanohio no offence my friend I am going try  explain as good as I can with my crooked English Vika organized all that you mention it to give us some show and that's not real and Vika is Fake from day one she is there to make some $$ and leave , I wish I can write as good as ze81 tell you what I mean , I feel very bad for Elisa been with dose 2 I feel like they both ignore her , Elisa tries to be friendly to them they try to push her away that's what I see 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Hadde hun bruker en banan eller agurk?

She used her hand. First behind, so she stood on his knees and rubbed pussy in front. Unfortunately with the front facing the wall and window was open with towel over which blocked some of the view.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Easy to explane..and of course all based on rlc..the strip poker..the act by itself it was 100%..the spontaneous,wish of all three girls to be togheter,and get naked its all 100% fake..if you fallow Rita and vicka from day one you will totaly understand What i mean.The bubble bath..here we go again..in all this time all this girls togheter they never Did nothing remotly sexy togheter..the Rita showers are usualy back to cam most of time..so another little fake teatre by both girls..Vicka being friendly...she brought an dude to rlc demanded with selfish that the girls to cover because of the guest..that stayed long days..in that time she almost ignore the girls and act totaly selfish and with some bad acts..specialy to Elisa.So i dont see(based on her acts on rlc)that vicka its an Nice girl..hope i express my point.

• Upvote 1

i think everyone is entitle to there own opinion some guys like vika some guys dont some of us like rita some of us dont some people like elisa some of us dont as for me and what i can observe they all get along well maybe it faked maybe its not we are not here to fall in love with these girls we are here to see the way they live and how they are if we get to see them masturbate or naked its a good thing.as for me i know i said you are not here to fall in love with them but sometimes you just cant help it.there are some girls that can make you fall in love by just the way they are like for example my buddy euro he loves rita and even calls her his wifey she has something that impacted euromike heart.just like any of us will get impacted by vika or elisa who wouldnt want to be with elisa or vika any one us would like that.as for me i like rita always have always will.as well as k&k i love these girls just by there chemistry and they way they interact with eachother and none of the things  they do for me is faked because if you saw them from the first time in barc.apt you would know how they are together.just my 2 cents if i offended any one or disrespected and one it wasnt my intention just wanted you guys to know my opinion.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I think i would like rita as a person. ... She seams to be nice.

I think, she would be a good guest but is way to shy to be a resident in the project. No idea what RLC was thinking as they have contracted her again. 

Agree mrBox i dont like the Rita of the rlc project..on the day by day she seems coold be an Nice person.The shy thing...thats intrigues me..she Really doesnt seem shy at all..she just dont like to show skin neither be an entertaining girl..this apartment need some vivid,with chemistry between them girls that have fun togheter..this house was special for it.about the contract most certain rlc sees all the complains about her so think she will not return.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, alanohio said:

So let's see if I have this right:

We subscribe to a website that offers voyeurs the opportunity to view people in their individual apartments, doing whatever they like to do (eat, sleep, watch tv, have sex, play with themselves, etc.).

The tenants get a place to live at free/reduced rent.

The tenants are most probably exhibitionists and have various comfort levels for being naked and showing certain acts.  They also have varying levels of getting excited performing for us.

They PROBABLY get monetary bonuses for increased viewership.

We watch what we are interested in.

The tenants are basically competing for the bonus money, by performing for us.

WHY do we call any of this fake?  Do you accuse the actors in a play of being fake?  You bought a ticket, and they are performing something for you.

Why don't we all just enjoy what excites us, and leave it at that?  We can comment about what we saw, and what we liked.

Accusing the tenants of faking anything is really kind of silly...that is why they are there.  If you don't like the actor's capacity to entertain, change apartments.

This CC forum has become so annoying, angry and accusatory...guys, lighten up and enjoy the show.

• Upvote 3