Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Thestarider said:

There will not be a camera in the laundry room, and if there was I would be shocked. I don't know why everyone persist's about the fucking laundry room anyway......Like the girls don't give you enough nudity now so you wish to watch them wash their clothes or see them talk on the phone in a private conversation. Grow the fuck up please !!!!

IRMA won both polls hands down, and in the last poll more than doubled the votes that Kami received in 2nd, she is the most popular girl of all time on RLC..... It makes good business sense to have her return, 

RLC rocks and knows just when to drop the bombshell on everyone, they have done several times in the past. 

WELCOME BACK IRMA, can you say back by popular demand HELL YEA :heart::heart::heart:

I think the balcony camera was a very good idea. ...Why would you be shocked to see a addional camera. They could mute it like the one on the balcony. ... Not a big deal. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

With every news about the updates BTR has announced, i expect it more to be a new hoax. ... Not long and we know more.

BTW, Kamillas BF seams to be a nice guy. ... There also seams to be a nice couple. ... It is a pity that he is so rarely in the apartment to be visited Kamilla.

Indeed its wait and see,but the ideia sound great hehe.But its hard to believe rlc would take of the hidding place of most girls..but for we all,users would be good.A lot in here dont like kami boyfriend..Myself i have nothing at all against him,never seen him being agressive to her or super mean.So fine for them and just Nice that they are happy togheter.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Dreamer24   Ever one wanted a camera out on the balcony and they got one and we was shocked so they my put one in the laundry room since the girls have spent some much time in there. These is supposed to be RLC so why not be able to see ever room like in K & K apt. There is a table and two chairs and a washer and dryer so it would be nice to see what there doing in there and my be they would masturbate more out in the open IF THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN THERE

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Thank you Dreamer24   Ever one wanted a camera out on the balcony and they got one and we was shocked so they my put one in the laundry room since the girls have spent some much time in there. These is supposed to be RLC so why not be able to see ever room like in K & K apt. There is a table and two chairs and a washer and dryer so it would be nice to see what there doing in there and my be they would masturbate more out in the open IF THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN THERE

If I remember correctly someone had sent that request to RLC support about another cam in the Laundry Room and the response they got back was something along the line that 11 cams for that apartment was more than adequate.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does the layout mean that Irma will stay in the small bedroom?And Rita in the big main bedroom?That makes no sense,i mean popularity terms Irma should stay in main bedroom.

Popularity has nothing to do with it. My view is likely Vika will stay and Rita will move back into her old room. (Elisa's room) Irma will get the small room. 

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There will not be a camera in the laundry room, and if there was I would be shocked. I don't know why everyone persist's about the fucking laundry room anyway......Like the girls don't give you enough nudity now so you wish to watch them wash their clothes or see them talk on the phone in a private conversation. Grow the fuck up please !!!!

IRMA won both polls hands down, and in the last poll more than doubled the votes that Kami received in 2nd, she is the most popular girl of all time on RLC..... It makes good business sense to have her return, 

RLC rocks and knows just when to drop the bombshell on everyone, they have done several times in the past. 

WELCOME BACK IRMA, can you say back by popular demand HELL YEA :heart::heart::heart:

It's simple really,,they bitched about them fucking and hiding out on the balcony,,they put a camera out there,,they bitched about the laundry room,,so now they might put one in there too,,so the next time these ladies have to take a private phone call from family or a business,,they will simply go into the hallway,,or better yet stay out all day and talk on their phones then,,RLC can't put a camera in the hallway of that building,,or have a camera following them around outside.

They have the term "Curiosity killed the cat",,in this case it killed the Voyeur/pervert/peeping tom,,people are letting their curiosity get the better of them,,and their minds are telling them all sorts of things that they think is happening out on the balcony like this apt before they put the  cameras out there,,and now the K&K's balcony too,,so after they may put a camera in the laundry room,,which may go unused 90% of the time like the balcony cam,,what will people be crying about then,,to have cameras placed,, on the staircase,,the upstairs hallway,,this is a serious case of the customer is never satisfied,,because as soon as you do what they ask,,they will find something else to complain about. lmaoo!!hot-drink.gif

• Upvote 3

Have to say I do not care where they take their phonecalls, as long as we get lorry loads of Irma with her naled pendulous breasts swinging around the apartment.

The pleasure of watching Leora rub one out in the guestroom each day, is soul satisfying, the opportunity to then switch to a naked Irma trying to finger Vika and Rita will leave us all breathless!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Popularity has nothing to do with it. My view is likely Vika will stay and Rita will move back into her old room. (Elisa's room) Irma will get the small room. 

The rooms get assigned based on how they arrived,,you get the room that rita is in now first,,then you move to Elisa's room when it becomes available,,and then you move to the big room when the queen leaves that throne,,,with the exception of Nora and Ilona,,that's how the room assignments work.

• Upvote 2

If there is new owner which i do believe there are new owner coming in July the 1st. The new owner my see this is a problem area and they might try to fix it.BTR said it was i loop hole that RLC miss and they did not realize the girls would take advantage of this room and hide there away form the camera. With new owner there could be  camera put in where the participants hide. This would be one of there improvement to the web site and if BTR is part of the new owner then he be reading what we been saying and he might give us what we been wanting to help improve the web site and bring up sale. We got Irma back and a balcony camera so some one is listening to us

• Upvote 1