Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

After the show last night, I hope all the newcomers can see why we've been raving for so long about Irma and her wonderful assets. She's back alright and what a brazen little hussy; even more brazen than the last time. That's why we love her so. It's great to see you back Irma and long may you reign and get back to your own master bedroom.  

Just think what could have been if she'd been there with Elisa then the two of them could have gone into a yoga trance together and then what might have happened. Imaginations run riot!! I guess it would be too much to hope for to see Anna walk through the door as well. Could lightening strike twice :angel:

An Elisa..Irma combo had all the chances to BOOMMM..sadly stars not anigned for that..or house just too small to recieve two giant cool personalities as them at the same time..hehe..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

My sweethearts barely returned and already started a firestorm. Now we just have to convince her to leave a light on.heart-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif And she got Vika talking in the kitchen this morning.  With Irma being a night owl still I think I may just have to pick up 3 months of RLC.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Actually it is called the "Lush". Bluetooth controlled and can be operated remotely by smart phone. Even from other countries. Now to figure out the pin lol.

Ok no problem-- i knew what it was -- i jus had the wrong name for it. Thx Jerry..

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Lol..Hep Indeed from my part i mix the tings up indeed..youre right..about v&t not the first ones..at least there was that lesbian couple..and before i dont know if there were any one.Agree A&K are nice,not a lot in apartment but miles ahead of v&t in my opinion.

Oh yeah that lesbian couple. I was not a rlc member then so I did not realize it was the same apartment.

• Upvote 1