Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

There is NO reason to complain about Irma at all -- crazy as hell if you do!! -- I kind of doubted people when they talked about how good a person and everything else Irma is. -- I was an idiot for ever doubting them. Sorry guys lol..... my bad.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 3 minutes, Benfold a dit :

Certaines personnes se plaignent de Irma. Pourquoi? Parce qu'ils sont idiots

je pense que nous avons tous le droit d'apprécier ou de ne pas apprécier une fille sur rlc!! ce n'est pas la peine d'insulter les gens qui ont un autre avis que le votre!!! je fais parti des membres qui n'ont aucune attirance pour irma. pour moi cette fille est un légume sans charme et idiote, qui passe son temps à se ploter en s'admirant des journées entières devant son miroir!!! je la trouve vulgaire et lassante, et j'ai le même discours depuis sa première apparition!!! cependant, je respecte parfaitement ses fans et je les laissent en profiter sans les traiter d'aveugles ou d'abrutis!!!! il serait sympathique de respecter les avis de chacun svp!!!

I think we all have the right to enjoy or not enjoy a girl on rlc !! it is not worth to insult people who have a different opinion than yours !!! I am one of the members who have no attraction to Irma. for me this girl is unattractive and silly vegetable, passing his time in admiring ploter whole days before the mirror !!! I find it vulgar and boring, and I have the same speech since his first appearance !!! However, I fully respect his fans and I let them enjoy it without treating blind or idiots !!!! it would be nice to respect the opinion of each please !!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

je pense que nous avons tous le droit d'apprécier ou de ne pas apprécier une fille sur rlc!! ce n'est pas la peine d'insulter les gens qui ont un autre avis que le votre!!! je fais parti des membres qui n'ont aucune attirance pour irma. pour moi cette fille est un légume sans charme et idiote, qui passe son temps à se ploter en s'admirant des journées entières devant son miroir!!! je la trouve vulgaire et lassante, et j'ai le même discours depuis sa première apparition!!! cependant, je respecte parfaitement ses fans et je les laissent en profiter sans les traiter d'aveugles ou d'abrutis!!!! il serait sympathique de respecter les avis de chacun svp!!!

I think we all have the right to enjoy or not enjoy a girl on rlc !! it is not worth to insult people who have a different opinion than yours !!! I am one of the members who have no attraction to Irma. for me this girl is unattractive and silly vegetable, passing his time in admiring ploter whole days before the mirror !!! I find it vulgar and boring, and I have the same speech since his first appearance !!! However, I fully respect his fans and I let them enjoy it without treating blind or idiots !!!! it would be nice to respect the opinion of each please !!!

OK that's fair, everyone has a right to an opinion, but now that we finally have a girl in the house who is willing to show us everything she has, and who clearly enjoys being watched and putting on a good show, it's silly to complain about her. 

The way she looks at herself in the mirror, I've always thought that maybe Irma was fat as a younger woman and has worked very hard to get into good shape, so she is proud of her body, and good for her! In my opinion she looks great! And whilst I can see why some people don't think she's pretty I personally think she is the most natural girl this apartment has ever seen, she rarely wears much makeup and doesn't spend hours getting ready to go out, but she still looks amazing

• Upvote 3

Showing my age here but can anyone tell me what the toy/vibrator Irma uses is called?

It seems to me that Men are now officially redundant!! How can we compete with that mean machine!!! We only have sperm left in our favour and that is only whilst scientists work out how to clone women only!!!

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Showing my age here but can anyone tell me what the toy/vibrator Irma uses is called?

It seems to me that Men are now officially redundant!! How can we compete with that mean machine!!! We only have sperm left in our favour and that is only whilst scientists work out how to clone women only!!!

Called a lovense lush.

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, Benfold a dit :

OK qui est juste, tout le monde a droit à une opinion, mais maintenant que nous avons enfin une fille dans la maison qui est prêt à nous montrer tout ce qu'elle a, et qui, manifestement, aime être regardé et mettre un bon spectacle, il est idiot de se plaindre à son sujet. 

La façon dont elle se regarde dans le miroir, j'ai toujours pensé que peut-être Irma était grosse comme une jeune femme et a travaillé très dur pour obtenir en bonne forme, elle est fière de son corps, et bon pour elle! À mon avis, elle est superbe! Et tandis que je peux voir pourquoi certaines personnes ne pensent pas qu'elle est jolie, je pense personnellement qu'elle est la fille la plus naturelle de cet appartement n'a jamais vu, elle porte rarement beaucoup de maquillage et ne passe pas des heures à se préparer à sortir, mais elle semble encore incroyable

je comprends et je respecte, mais je pense que irma est surtout extrêmement narcissique, et imbu d'elle même. par contre, elle est effectivement extrêmement chaude, et vous donnera du spectacle sexuel pendant tout son séjour, et je pense que beaucoup de membres n'en demandent pas plus ici!!! comme sa première apparition, elle sera nue en permanence et se masturbera régulièrement. c'est normal elle ne sait faire que cela, c'est son travail. par contre, dire que c'est la meilleur de rlc, parce qu'elle s'est enfoncée un gode dans la chatte, je trouve que c'est aller un peu vite!!!

I understand and I respect, but I think that Irma is especially extremely narcissistic, and imbued with herself. by against, it is actually extremely hot, and give you sexual performance throughout their stay, and I think that many members do not ask more here !!! as her first appearance, she will be naked all the time and may masturbate regularly. it's normal that she can do it, that's his job. by cons, that is the best of rlc, because it sank a dildo in the pussy, I think it's going a little quickly !!!:sleepy: