Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

dreamer we dont have to agree on everything is the forum some agree with others and some disagree but we dont need to get to the level of disrespecting eachother.i for one respect everyones opinion good or bad.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

just one question.

when someone ignores you in here are you able to see his posts while he/she ignores yours? can anyone assist on this?

... cuase i still read mike's posts...

(sorry for offtopic)

Let me help you to ignore me,,,,just hover your mouse over my Avatar photo,,and a popup box should appear,,and it should show you 3 options,,,the one in the middle that says ignore user click on that one,,and ignore everything I do,,you're welcome.:biggrin:

Just now, canito said:

dreamer we dont have to agree on everything is the forum some agree with others and some disagree but we dont need to get to the level of disrespecting eachother.i for one respect everyones opinion good or bad.

I agree with you. I always respect others opinions -- that wont change.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mitsoulas33 said:

just one question.

when someone ignores you in here are you able to see his posts while he/she ignores yours? can anyone assist on this?

... cuase i still read mike's posts...

(sorry for offtopic)

The "Ignore"-function works just for the person who ignores someone. ... There is no effect on the user that is ignored.

ZEAS_NEWS_23_groß_tcm189-236236

25 minutes ago, MrBox said:

All residents in RLC have also a life outside of the apartments. That is not an issue at all, because this is REAL LIFE and not VV. ... The only issue I see with just very few residents of RLC is that there are limit ther REAL LIFE in the apartment unnatural. ...We should not forget to fast, that also Rita was hidding until recently very extermly and is still not very open at all. Even her biggest fans say that she would never have sex in this apartment at all. ... She seems to be not a good cast for this project, i think.

The day Vika and Rita will leave, will not be fun to watch. ...  But this day will also create some hope to see an improvement with some replacements. ... No beginning, without end. 

The day Vika and Rita will leave,will not be fun to watch...Well mrBox..depends of the rlc user..for me will be the best two days sinse i am an rlc member..being 100% honest..barça its my fav apartment as this two are my least liked girls on rlc..so i will be glad Indeed..and no Sorry at all for that..all the contrary when baby Irma leaves..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If Rita is staying for longer than Vika then she really needs to make an effort to get to know Irma. If RLC have any sense they'll bring in someone who Irma already knows and in that situation Rita could end up being the outcast of the group. If she makes an effort now then maybe she'll get to be friends with both of them

Oh man my eyeballs are hurting,,,I've been staring at Irma's ass for 40 mins straight now::)::):heart::heart:

tumblr_n0bm7zuwRZ1tpqy79o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1

mike... i never said i ll ignore you. u did and i quote your words:

"So you sucking his nuts too,,shame on you man,,,have some fucking dignity for yourself:biggrin::biggrin:

And yes,,you just graduated to the front of the class as being the newest idiot,,congrats,,,you are now ignored,,"

i would never ignore someone tht make me laugh. u r funny.

u..

your comments..

and your opinion about yourslef man!!!

u just said you ll ignore me but i kept reading your posts and thats y i askd man!!! calm down...

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

The day Vika and Rita will leave,will not be fun to watch...Well mrBox..depends of the rlc user..for me will be the best two days sinse i am an rlc member..being 100% honest..barça its my fav apartment as this two are my least liked girls on rlc..so i will be glad Indeed..and no Sorry at all for that..all the contrary when baby Irma leaves..

I do not think that there are bad people. ... Therfore, it will be at least not a fun day for me. ... But i like to think about the day when new girls will arive. :)

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, canito said:

100% agree canito..some in here dont do that..been disrespected by some users lots of times...some you know very Well..100% agree with your post.Hope you truly believe in that..and defend that position..

• Upvote 2

Just noticed something...

The ballons which Irma hung on her ceiling create circular shadows which look a lot like the RLC watermarks...reckon Irma is trying to ruin RLC's plan to ban us for posting pictures by confusing the watermarks! That girl thinks of everything!

• Upvote 2