Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I wish i could have been around when they were here before. Actually i would have like to be here when all of them were like Nora, Anna, others. You can tell the two on the bed have know each other a very long time, and have a great friendship. That's why i think the chemistry will be great and when the next girl comes she will fit in also. I will hate to see Rita leave -- she's a good as gold -- but time runs out and a new person becomes party of the small family lol.. Right now these two are fascinating how much skill and patience they have.

If Anna comes then there will always be some sort of activity between the Three everyday. Massages, Tit Grabbing and Bathing together. Just the basic college girl stuff.

If Layla comes next she is a Dead Fish and won't get much activity from her except when she feeds her face.

Possibly they may send a new girl that has never been here before.    RLC would be better off bringing in girls straight from Barcelona and say Fuck all the monthly Visa BS.

• Upvote 2

I have a theory that it will be a blonde girl that replaces Rita when ever she leaves, but as today that is yet to be determined, I will believe that Rita is leaving when her bags are packed and she walks out the front door. then I think we see the appearance of a Blonde young lady. Whether she is our beloved ANNA, or a new young lady, my prediction is it will be a new young lady.

fortune_teller_5_by_obliviate_stock-d4zk

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

UM @ 11:06

Maintenance Periods are long for this Apartment.  Sometimes 12 Hours or more.

Coincidental.  Irma was going in to have a shower and BINGO!  Under Maintenance.  I guess the Boys at RLC need to have some Circle Jerking time with each other every now and then.

• Upvote 2

il y a 6 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Périodes d'entretien sont longtemps pour cet appartement. Parfois, 12 heures ou plus.

Coïncidant. Irma allait pour prendre une douche et BINGO! En maintenance.

il est vrai que la maintenance arrive toujours mal!!! les filles passent 16 heures par jour à ne rien faire, et la maintenance arrive quand elle se douche ou se masturbe!!! on dirait qu'un gars de rlc surveille, le doigt sur le bouton "coupure" et qu'il dise "attends, non pas encore, attends encore, encore, oui, maintenant, COUPE!!!! cela va bien les emmerder!!!"

je pense que la maintenance s'arrêtera quand nora aura fini d'installer milana.....

While maintenance still can hurt !!! girls spend 16 hours a day doing nothing, and maintenance happens when she masturbates or shower !!! it looks like a guy rlc monitors, finger on the "cut" button and say "hey, not yet, still waiting, still, yes, now, CUP !!!! Well done piss off! !! "

I think the service will stop when nora has finished installing milana .....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

si c'est encore un come-back genre milana comme tu le dit corbo,faudrait arrêter le delire serieux,

rlc s'emmerde vraiment pas en ce moment,je me rappelle leur message du debut de l'année,on vous reserve beaucoup de surprise pour cette nouvelle année

et bien leur surprise au final c'est que des éternels come-back,on a eu que vanessa/thomas en nouvelles personnes,je compte pas aneska/karel car pour moi c'est un big fail ce couple bref rlc s'enfonçe de plus en plus mois après mois,il pourrait faire venir la plus belle fille du monde bientôt que je me réabonnerais même pas tellement rlc me déçois en ce moment

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Bad timing for you wasn't it StnCld lol -- Irma taking a shower. Oh well it will be up when iit is. We will survive haha.

I think Irma is on her monthly anyway, so if thats the case she probably wont be doing much till thats over.......

• Upvote 1