Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hep iona its very sensual girl BUT will never will do anything more than the massages..last time it was just like this..Irma tried a little to iona let her do something more..but always iona put an stop..if it was Anna then better changes of something more..but its already an great thing to see both girls just having fun and not being unpolite nor nothing..but when an new girl arrive it will be curious to see how the three get along.

• Upvote 1

una vez mas la egoista de illona pasa totalmente de rita. Yo no digo que se besen ni nada por el estilo pero se ve que illona la utiliza. Es un parasito incapaz de mostrar ningun sentimiento excepto si se le rompiera la tablet o el mobil

NONE OF US HAVE TO SPEAK RUSSIAN TO UNDERSTAND BASIC BODY LANGUAGE,,,AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU FOLKS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAW IN IRMA'S BODY LANGUAGE JUST NOW,,,,,I READ,,SEXUAL FRUSTRATION,DISAPPOINTMENT,A LITTLE SADNESS,,AND MAYBE REGRET OF GIVING AN UNGRATEFUL PERSON A MASSAGE.

tumblr_nkv8mhPtIo1rgsmwio1_400.gif

• Upvote 4

Ilona is a rather unpleasant girl. Self centred for sure. Oblivious to other people or their needs. She most definitely doesn't want any sexual relationship with any of the girls. The massages might make a few viewers hot but it leaves Ilona stone cold!

• Upvote 2

totlamente de acuerdo mike, la cara de tristeza , impotencia de verse utilizada y ni siquiera una mirada de agradecimiento. Una vez que termina el masaje se nota que a illona ya le esta molestando la presencia de rita y quiere que se vaya

Just now, van the man said:

Ilona is a rather unpleasant girl. Self centred for sure. Oblivious to other people or their needs. She most definitely doesn't want any sexual relationship with any of the girls. The massages might make a few viewers hot but it leaves Ilona stone cold!

As I said Ilona has not changed...we were glad to see the back of her last time.  I don't know why so many expected something different this time.  She is a bad choice to bring back.  Next on the RLC list for a return ...Vika...lol.  And all you guys will go crazy again like you have lost your memories.

• Upvote 5

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Well now Irma is in her room which means she'll probably go back to her routine of oiling herself up, meditating and masturbating with her vibrator. :heart:

Why on earth did Irma let Ilona have that Room?

• Upvote 2