Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey Mike calm down, we don't want you to have a heart attack. Man that was incredible thugh. I have been waiting for a month for that.  :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey Mike calm down, we don't want you to have a heart attack. Man that was incredible thugh. I have been waiting for a month for that.  :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Glad y'all got to witness such a beautiful thing with her!!!

YOU SEE GUYS,THESE GIRLS KNEW THAT IRMA WAS THE BIGGEST REASON WE ALL WATCHED THIS APARTMENT AND THEY KNEW THAT THEY HAD TO STEP UP THEIR GAME IF THEY WERE GONNA KEEP US WATCHING THEM,THE NIGHT OF THE LAST MASSAGE BY IRMA AND ANNA MASTURBATING UNCOVERED WAS THE BEGINNING,THEY KNEW THAT SHE WAS LEAVING SO THEY COULDN'T DEPEND ON HER ANYMORE TO CARRY THE ENTIRE APARTMENT ON HER BACK.

Fuck, fuck, I miss this stuff every time! I thought she was done in the tub!

Little things like talking to my wife and other stuff getting in the way! Can't look every minute. Looking forward to the pics.

I told you guys Anna was coming into her own and taking the mantle from Irma. She is one hot woman!

la vue sur ses caresses entre les jambes a été rapide et les a resserrées ensuite elle a encore un blocage  a cause de sa timidité et des caméras  et aussi sachant que Ilona pouvait entrer à tout instant mais comme je disais bravo pour ce bel effort Anna

Si un jour Ilona devait s' absenter quelques jours ou partir je pense que là on aura le droit à un vrai  show

YES I AGREE WITH YOU 100%,BECAUSE IF YOU SAW MY POSTS EARLIER SHE KEPT DOING ALL THIS AFTER GETTING DIFFERENT TEXT,,,AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING ONE BIT,,,,,,WHOSOEVER HER MYSTERY MAN IS WHO IS WATCHING HER AND GIVING INSTRUCTIONS,,,,,A BIG THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US ON CC SIR !!!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap:

I think she`s doing this for her boyfriend!!