Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Alexfert123 said:

yes ze81, the Vika's boyfriend brought little clothing used almost the same every day , this makes understand that he will not be for long time. Someone said in another forum that he may leave the apartment tomorrow , hopefully that is true

Please be real!But even with little clothing..who sleeps with giant shorts?And with boxers inside them!That makes no sense at all..and who washes his faces like the dude does?Bear dont explain the way he washes face at all.Well hopes he leaves soon.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Please be real!But even with little clothing..who sleeps with giant shorts?And with boxers inside them!That makes no sense at all..and who washes his faces like the dude does?Bear dont explain the way he washes face at all.Well hopes he leaves soon.

He showers with his back to cam lol.... pitiful. He's very immature and plain weird. She's tried to kiss him many times and he hen- pecks kisses her.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Every one has some peculiarities. He seams not to be a bad guy. ... And since the maintenance, he also seams to be motivated to be a bit more present. ... Still not a good fit for this apartment. ... Hmm ...  Everything there is somehow confusing. :/

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

Again Vika has her back to the cam while they do their childish kissing.

Jeojo I don't watch them anymore I like to watch Mayas pets more fun than them LOL or Carla's cat 

Just now, Nick said:

Jeojo I don't watch them anymore I like to watch Mayas pets more fun than them LOL or Carla's cat 

I know Nick  ive started watching them too. Sasha and Masha are usually very hot with their sex too. Most are .... except these two.

• Upvote 1

if nora have an explanation this morning with vika/bf and she have say to stop go in laundry room,vika/bf have three options:

the first is,they accept don't go in laundry room for fuck and try doing that in bedroom (under cover if they want)

the second is they choose to enter in sex hibernation,no more sex during the vacation period here

the last is they choose continue go in laundry room and rlc kick them out

my opinion is they will choose enter in sex hibernation,i hope im wrong