Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

that's ok 1010- we all have bad days- lord knows I do, and don't forget Irma & Anna- that was not fake at all

I miss them LOL If I was RLC I take out 6 Apartments bring girls like them see how much more customers they get and save $$$$ 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I do not understand anything here

before we had two depraved girls often went out leaving the apartment empty with returns of party seldom sober and tension almost every time not to mention their fakes  lesbians games did not like you, and now we have girls who have a " REALIFE "coming out less this does not please

My choice is quickly made

• Upvote 2

Well, I have to say that RLC has truly maintained the "all girl apartment" with this latest group...Vika's boyfriend accidentally showed his vagina while he was showering.  Great Job RLC...this has to be one of the most exciting group of girls you have ever had in this apartment.   NOT!!!

disclaimer...I am being sarcastic!!! Don't ask me when he showed his vagina.  The skinny bastard is so hooked on his iPad, that he doesn't see or do ANYTHING.

• Upvote 2