Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

How can you be sure of that statement ?

And how can he sure that he is mentally challenged?Usualy in that situation the person acts always or almost always the same way..seen things in him that let me think he is mentally challenged and seen thinks on him that let me think he is not.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Here2play, I believe Fidel has a version of Asperger's spectrum disorder, a form of high functioning autism.

His mannerisms before in the shower showed it. And she feeds him. 

She begs him in a nice way for something (sex?), but she doesn't get upset at him.

I will not make fun of him any more. Vika obviously loves him or she wouldn't be with him.

But why rlc let's the girls have bf's for what may be weeks is beyond me.

I start thinking maybe she is his Therapist , Me to mr1010 no more picking on him  , you know something I blame RLC for sure , I apologize to Nanny Vika's boyfriend If I meet him, But I won't Apologize Nanny Vika she fuck the apartment   

• Upvote 2

Just now, mr1010 said:

Thes, your language!!!

And yes, ok pal. Hahhaha! if you really want to.

She does spend a lot of time with that dude. What would her Moscow bf say?

Just now, Nick said:

I start thinking maybe she is his Therapist , Me to mr1010 no more picking on him  , you know something I blame RLC for sure , I apologize to Nanny Vika's boyfriend If I meet him, But I won't Apologize Nanny Vika she fuck the apartment   

Nick, listen, there are many people in this world who love people who have a disability. And thank god for that. I look at her a bit differently now. Maybe she is a good person after all.

But RLC should not allow this for weeks. She won't be here forever and Vika was here for a while without him already.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You wanted to know ho to say it in spanish, now this what I think you really want to say

Rita le quiero a chuparme la polla

Thes if I say this to Rita, mikey will never invite me to his place lol!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Nick, listen, there are many people in this world who love people who have a disability. And thank god for that. I look at her a bit differently now. Maybe she is a good person after all.

But RLC should not allow this for weeks. She won't be here forever and Vika was here for a while without him already.

That's Exactly what I was trying to explain you did better than me :-)  

• Upvote 1