Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

jbone you will see box for the troll he is soon enough watch how he trolls all the different threads and plays the devils advocate to whatever is posted just to stir up trouble

Okidoki...I can just play the newbie card for a while and say, It's all good to me! I don't wanna start nuthin' so I'll just be on my way!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

jbone you will see box for the troll he is soon enough watch how he trolls all the different threads and plays the devils advocate to whatever is posted just to stir up trouble

hmm ... piece of advice:  maybe it is a good time for you to thing a bit about yourself  ... i will try to figure out if i did something wrong ... is that not a good proposal? .... so please ... let it go

Dont leave Jbone please buddy - people have gotten pissed at me so mant times ive lost count. It jus means we disagree sometimes. Sometimes we disagree too much, but we always try and get over it. Don't leave my man.

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Did you not noticed that you had posted the video without any reason (without to play the teacher)?

Did you not noticed that you accused  me to stalk you without any reason (without i did post a reply with a answer you do not like)?

As mentioned: Please, start to think about yourself first. 

that was because this thread has become a John Madden play by play of what is going on  instead of comments or a general discussion,  someone needs to step up and say something 90 pages in 5 and 1/2 days of what ????? I let it go box but as always just like the troll you are you brought it up again:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

that was because this thread has become a John Madden play by play of what is going on  instead of comments or a general discussion,  someone needs to step up and say something 90 pages in 5 and 1/2 days of what ????? I let it go box but as always just like the troll you are you brought it up again:biggrin:

even if you would be rigth ... that is not your job. ....  we are not the admins  ... by posting this video you just did what you accuse me of .... you just played the the troll ... did you not see that? 

whoever is watching Vika and his boyfriend which I feel sorry for him after I found out he is mentally not healthy,  you guys without me hurting your feelings that means in my book you same as he is mentally seek , I stop watching him after I found out he is not normal . don't you guys have anything better to do LOL go watch Elisa and K&K even you watch them sleeping Better than watching Poor Guy

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Elisa came downstairs for a smoke in panties and a throw over her boobs and scared the bearded wonder. He got off the computer in a hurry went to the kitchen  and almost flew up the stairs

Hep..with dat atitude and some more Fidel have..he Indeed its an excelent guest to have in apartment and in rlc...and then some say we shouldnt complain etc about him..he couvers her up a lot of times..he take of the freedom of Elisa..só Indeed he deserves all the respect and Nice treatment from us all......not.