Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

If Vika's BF is indeed gone he actually spent the whole day just sitting in front of the computer again, as always. Didn't spend any time with Vika. At one point when he was sitting in the chair next to the dresser with the laptop on .. well the lap... and Vika needed something from the top drawer. She opened it but since he was in the way she could only open it a little bit but he didn't move an inch. Completely ignored her.

He's either seriously mentally ill or a complete asshat. Either way, good riddance.

She did seem to genuinely like him but I hope she realize it was a big mistake.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, joejo said:

Joe:   She's from France, but been here for about 10 years when United Airlines transfered her.

I knew she was foreigner :-) If I knew she was writing I wouldn't say anything, I thought it was you  with masters that's why all this happened LOL she talks like me she writes like me 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, joejo said:

Im sorry she has misled anyone and she says the same too. You know how girls are about some things. Us guys are different. I will be gone for almost a week so you'll see less postings. # Sorry this is Emy now.... jus want ya to know.

Hi Emy....stay safe in the big blue sky while you are gone and don't worry about any of this BS......it's all for fun as it should be!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Emy....stay safe in the big blue sky while you are gone and don't worry about any of this BS......it's all for fun as it should be!!

K guys have a good evenig.... joe's takin nap. May be on if he wakes up later:heart:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, joejo said:

btw joe has a disease calld Amyloidosis.... google it, is like 'ALS' somwhat to  Hope i speled it correctly friend.....

I looked it up and that disease doesn't sound very good at all.   I wish diseases is one thing the good lord would have left off the menu!!   That and those damn pesky mosquitos!!!

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Jeg kom hjem folkens, er det skjeggete gutten gått ??? Jeg leste gjennom noen sider, men det høres ikke ut som noen egentlig vet sikkert, det er riktig ???

He is not there now, but do not know if it is permanent

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just got home guys, is the bearded boy gone ??? I read through a few pages but it doesn't sound like anyone really knows for sure, Is that correct ???

It seems so and we all hope so but nobody knows for sure