Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Noldus said:

She emptied the soda bottle with spirits of yesterday (the Vika moved from the couch to the refrigerator), now she is over the gin bottle. Standing on the dresser.

She also has a bottle standing on the floor by the dresser and on at the nightstand next to the plant. And on at bottom of the closet

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

She also has a bottle standing on the floor by the dresser and on at the nightstand next to the plant. And on at bottom of the closet

she is well stocked then- wonder if anything left in the liquor store hahahaha

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she is well stocked then- wonder if anything left in the liquor store hahahaha

She'll probably meet someone. More makeup and perfumes now and immediately ready for departure

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She'll probably meet someone. More makeup and perfumes now and immediately ready for departure

my guess to- let's see what shape she is in upon her return- very casually dressed. Like I said maybe gave up on boyfriend coming, we might never know ??

20 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

My guess to- let's see what shape she is in toward her return very casually dressed. As I said maybe gave up on her boyfriend comes, we may never know ??

1840: Elisa went out and she takes with a 1/2 L GT 

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

yes she did- filled up in kitchen, took a swig of gin from bottle, grabbed 2 bags, and out she went. One thing I did notice, that she didn't fix her hair up. now we wait till she gets back. hopefully not to late- time will tell.

Thanks Noldus for keeping us posted

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This girl seems to need the alcohol to function throughout the day.  I thought I drank too much but I feel good watching her.  It really is sad at her age to need the bottle to function well.  She added 3 or 4 ounces of gin to her water bottle prior to leaving and that is after hitting it in her room.  I can remember drinking prior to going out to the clubs to get a buzz so I did not have to pay for so many drinks.  But she starts early even if she is not going anywhere.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

my guess to- let's see what shape she is in upon her return- very casually dressed. Like I said maybe gave up on boyfriend coming, we might never know ??

She deserve  it LOL she is in strange country work vacation she needs all the fun she gets    

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

This girl seems to need the alcohol to function throughout the day.  I thought I drank too much but I feel good watching her.  It really is sad at her age to need the bottle to function well.  She added 3 or 4 ounces of gin to her water bottle prior to leaving and that is after hitting it in her room.  I can remember drinking prior to going out to the clubs to get a buzz so I did not have to pay for so many drinks.  But she starts early even if she is not going anywhere.

there was no water in the bottle before ... it was Gin .. :-)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

there was no water in the bottle before ... it was Gin .. :-)

correct- half gin, half tonic water. She didn't seem to have a buzz on from what she has already had. let's see her condition when she returns