Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

27 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Maybe she's practicing for a spot in the Red Light District of Amsterdam?

Now now now that hearts, Mike you didn't hear that close your ears or don't read close your eyes  :huh:

3 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

Elisa look so gorgeous lying there in that dress!

she looks gorgeous with anything she is the best thing happened to RLC and K&K kissing I :heart: it

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If they were ever to bring Irma & Anna back together,  I would subscribe in a heartbeat and cancel all vacations and outdoor events until they left again!   But seriously, I would subscribe again lol.

Hehe Indeed Harley and bet lots more would subscribe just to see the both togheter again,Irma and Anna had Nice chemistry and with Irma never a boring moment.Rlc should make it happened,they Did it with k&k so its possible,man how great would be to see this girls walking arround the house:).

• Upvote 1

I think she may have went somewhere else first,,,she put on her bathing suit underneath that dress and then went out,,maybe she went to the store to get something to eat,,because she was counting out money before she left,,she may still go to the beach later when she is done eating:heart::heart:

opulad7da1b.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hehe Indeed Harley and bet lots more would subscribe just to see the both togheter again,Irma and Anna had Nice chemistry and with Irma never a boring moment.Rlc should make it happened,they Did it with k&k so its possible,man how great would be to see this girls walking arround the house:).

I'm almost sure......no, i'm damn sure the subscriptions would increase drastically if they were to bring them back.   The interesting thing would be to see how they acted the second time around!    I personally don't care if Irma posed for any erotic photos or not, she brought life back into the apartment when she was here and if truth be known, probably the majority of the girls that have been in this apartment have done the same thing.......just better at hiding it lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I think she may have went somewhere else first,,,she put on her bathing suit underneath that dress and then went out,,maybe she went to the store to get something to eat,,because she was counting out money before she left,,she may still go to the beach later when she is done eating:heart::heart:

It occurred to me when I was watching her shower and put on the bikini that she has virtually no tan lines. It might be that people on the beach see her fully nude more than we do.

• Upvote 1