Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Spoon said:

It occurred to me when I was watching her shower and put on the bikini that she has virtually no tan lines. It might be that people on the beach see her fully nude more than we do.

That is because people on the beach do she her at least topless....not sure about bottomless, but topless for sure!   I've seen pictures of her on the beach topless LOL.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, binocular said:

Off topic, but would like to know if boyfriends are allowed to stay overnight/action on the sofa. Might spice things up a bit for this site in my view. Not suggesting any permanent male residents, but just my opinion.

Well if the other dude stayed a lot of days..all day and night..so yes boyfriends are allowed.

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elisa receives many sms and preparing for an evening out. Make up in diligence with nails and makeup.

maybe she gave up on boyfriend coming, and going out with the beach guy ???? we will see when she comes home, and what shape she is in. Hope she is careful what ever it is

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

maybe she gave up on boyfriend coming, and going out with the beach guy ???? we will see when she comes home, and what shape she is in. Hope she is careful what ever it is

Do not really know what is happening now seems to be some changes in the plans. Long dark dress replaced to ripped Levis.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Do not really know what is happening now seems to be some changes in the plans. Long dark dress replaced to ripped Levis.

I saw that- guess we wait to see what she finally wears. Is she hitting the bottle in her room ????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I saw that- guess we wait to see what she finally wears. Is she hitting the bottle in her room ????

She emptied the soda bottle with spirits of yesterday (the Vika moved from the couch to the refrigerator), now she is over the gin bottle. Standing on the dresser.