Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

it was gin, as I just saw a bottle of tonic/soda water, along with groceries, and taking a picture of it all-good work Elisa haha

she was shopping tonic

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elias is back, and have tasted the good stuff

she is getting back to normal, and making up for lost time hahaha- think she has been doing some auditioning/ modeling and has not been doing much drinking

Finally they left the blonde and the brunette both b ** ch of Barcelona
there is the train that does not pass on
  many cocks remember them especially in the restaurant and night club toilets or showers in gyms
"Nothing happens" as was said lmao
all that bullshit with the pages of nonsense is ridiculous
occupy you know that are or have been some girls outside already and why they drink so much and cry when they come back to the apartment and all this tension for three months that you excite the girls who a "real life" Ask the right questions
RLC scammer with all these naked girls who have nothing to offer other'd better close this room or any change

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Barry Elephant said:

got to say - the girl can put it away!

no doubt in my mind haha, and she finished off the little bit of gin left in the bottle

4 minutes ago, iogres said:

many cocks remember them especially in the restaurant and night club toilets or showers in gyms
occupy you know that are or have been some girls outside already and why they drink so much and cry when they come back to the apartment and all this tension for three months that you excite the girls who a "real life" Ask the right questions
RLC scammer with all these naked girls who have nothing to offer other'd better close this room or any change

This seems to be a bit nasty iogres. Are you feeling okay? are you a bit sore about something?

This is your first post here? and it's this??

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Nick said:

ze81 man you always hit the nail right on the head I love it, I wish i can write as good as you guys , I can do only with videos LMAO

Thanks Nick,my english its bad for real ,but enought to express my feelings and opinions.And you always makes the same also,and lots gladly also do it.Free of speech my friend..free of speech.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks Nick,my english its bad for real ,but enought to express my feelings and opinions.And you always makes the same also,and lots gladly also do it.Free of speech my friend..free of speech.

I think some people thinks they keep living under dictatorship LMAO  

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, iogres said:

what are you trying to say ?????? and if it what I think you are saying you better have proof of this- your not off to a good start with your first post