Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

So do you all actually think thee complaining caused Vika's boyfriend to leave when he did?? Lol, i hardly doubt it. He left when he did PROBABLY because he had to for job reasons, or he had to for other reasons, but not likely because of complaints.

Really..do you think she would put him in an motel or hotel like she did...and then when he comeback the hours he stayed he almost never camping in living room on computer as usual...do you think all this as nothing to do with our complains to rlc and even here on cc?Do you thing they would spend money in an motel if prior they just cared about them and dont cared about Elisa etc?Somethimes are just too obvious and we all seen it.at least most seen it i think.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really..do you think she would put him in an motel or hotel like she did...and then when he comeback the hours he stayed he almost never camping in living room on computer as usual...do you think all this as nothing to do with our complains to rlc and even here on cc?Do you thing they would spend money in an motel if prior they just cared about them and dont cared about Elisa etc?Somethimes are just too obvious and we all seen it.at least most seen it i think.

We just don't know everything about what happened. -- RLC may have paid for it just to keep complaining down, but i bet he didnt do it, because HE wanted to, or because he felt like he had to.Still what did him leaving accomplish.... people still keep talking about him?? Still  he's being talked about and he's been gone 2 weeks lol. The point is that people are still talking about him. I was ok with him coming to visit -- i jus think he stayed too long, but any of us would do the samething if our girlfriend was away from us..... right??  Vika missed him, and he missed her. Thats human nature. # I still think most of the complaints are because the girls aren't doing the things that some people want them to do. --- They aren't our puppets to do what we want them to do. I bet the next time a boyfriend visits .... RLC will have a plan to handle things better. RLC just didnt plan on all the complaining.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

We just don't know everything about what happened. -- RLC may have paid for it just to keep complaining down, but i bet he didnt do it, because HE wanted to, or because he felt like he had to.Still what did him leaving accomplish.... people still keep talking about him?? Still  he's being talked about and he's been gone 2 weeks lol. The point is that people are still talking about him. I was ok with him coming to visit -- i jus think he stayed too long, but any of us would do the samething if our girlfriend was away from us..... right??  Vika missed him, and he missed her. Thats human nature. # I still think most of the complaints are because the girls aren't doing the things that some people want them to do. --- They aren't our puppets to do what we want them to do. I bet the next time a boyfriend visits .... RLC will have a plan to handle things better. RLC just didnt plan on all the complaining.

You said lots of good things,agree with most.I have nothing personal against Vika and her boyfriend...but do i have something against Vika and her boyfriend regard rlc..yes.Rlc its an project so an guest,boyfriend or not should not influênciet or make changes to rcl or an apartment..things there were done..he didnt felt nice with the girls walking freely(naked or not) so he almost demanded the girls stop being more lossely..also he and her took the living room to themselfs..if they arent pulets so we are not of Vika and him..i just dont care if we miss her or not because i dont feel empaty with the couple..but i feel empaty with Elisa and the money i spend in rlc..wich part of it the dude eat,surf web..if he stayed on weekend no problem,but he stayed long long days..so if cleary the couple didnt cared about us..why would we cair about them!?zero sense.

• Upvote 1

I too agree with most of what you said also. I will miss Elisa sooooo bad when she leaves, because i think she is one of the most friendliest, most beautiful girls ive ever seen anywhere. I like Rita a whole lot, and not Vika that much, but she and boyfriend had no idea people would react the way they did. If he hadnt stayed so long it may have been different,. I just wish all the stuff about him and her would stop. As far as sex, and nudity ... we can't control that -- it's their personality and their lives. Just remember they wont be here that long, and we should enjoy the good things about each of them, and just not worry about the bad, and what we can't control.-- Gotta say tho Elisa is  the kind of girl i wish i could meet, but i know i never will. That's the true facts of life lol.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Do the girls actually have a contract that says they have to be naked, have sex, do sexy things around the apartment?? How could they possibly do things that will make everyone happy.... it's impossible, correct?? They all 3 are different. Elisa has no problem with most anything as far as nudity is concerned, but that's her. Rita is a little more reserved, not being as open about being naked, but she is openeing upp a little. She just isnt as free about some things as Elisa is. Vika on the other hand shows alot, but still holds back some.... thats her personality. Elisa may drink more than Rita or Vika, but that's her right, and peersonality..... she's outgoing. I just wish we alll could let them be what they are and not be so harsh on them.... they are young, still finding themselves, and what they really are. I like sex, nudity, but only if it's what they want..... not what we want. I find its hard to believe RLC would demand them to be nude and have sex . They aren't entertainers, they are jus regular people.

You see what happens when you make an excellent comment Dreamer24,,,most will ignore you,you asked a question,about a contract,,and I can bet you any amount of money that they can never answer you or provide a contract that they love to talk about so much as proof.,,because you don't say what they wanna hear,,,the truth hurts sometimes,,and if you speak it too often,,you may lose friends,,and get shut out of a group,,,good to see you made an excellent point,,I had to highlight it so that they can see that it didn't go unnoticed.

And on another topic,,,,,,A LOT OF GUYS ON HERE NEVER MAKE A SIMPLE COMMENT ABOUT THEIR OPINIONS OF THE GIRLS IN THE APT,,,THEY SIMPLY MAKE UP STUFF THAT THEY WANNA SEE HAPPEN,,OR THEY MAKE UNJUSTIFIED STATEMENTS ABOUT WHAT THE GIRLS SHOULD DO.

BEFORE ILONA,,ANNA AND IRMA ARRIVED,,,NOBODY ON THIS BOARD WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE GIRLS BEING BORING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT NAKED,,,ILONA AND HER CREW GOT EVERYBODY SPOILED BY FINALLY SEEING NAKED ASS AND PUSSY FREELY WALKING AROUND,,SO GUESS WHAT,,AFTER THAT,,EVERY FEMALE WAS JUDGED BASED ON WHAT CAME BEFORE THEM.

I NEVER SEEN ANY OF THESE GUYS ON HERE WHEN NORA WAS AROUND,,THEY WERE ALL OVER AT VV/WATCHME24/7,,,BUT AS SOON AS THE NUDITY STARTED,,THEY ALL FLOCKED OVER HERE IN THE DOZENS,,I keep on hearing talk about having a intelligent conversation,,,but how can you have an intelligent conversation,,if the other person is only obsessed with seeing naked girls walking around,,,and what cracks me up most of all,,is that the very guys who love to scream and cry about us not respecting their opinions,,are the same ones who from months ago,,started attacking me for voicing mine,,but somehow I think that they underestimated me,,because they thought that by insulting me that it would make me run and hide and leave them to talk shit on this forum....I don't think so.

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Say what you want about Vika but I thought she treated her man special. Took care of him and never ignored him. To me she is ready for marriage.

I agree Piedpiper.

• Upvote 2

Both Vika and Elisa will be goners this month Stn Cld. Rita will be moving into the Queens room, and becomes the new Queen of the lair.

K&K will be coming to visit their best friend RITA, for the rest of the summer leaving the Moscow Penthouse to IRMA mad ANNA, with frequent visits to Moscow from Ilona, Danaya and Adele.

Nora and Kiko will be taking the apartment that C&M were in, and they will have visits from Alma and Diana who have begun a lesbian relationship.

Lev and Tabu start the long lasted torrid love affair and Tabu finally gives up the goods.

M&S and the Italian girl have the threesome that has been long anticipated,

S&H decide to finally let the bro's into the bedroom to help keep Susan's incredible apatite for sex subdued and under control.

Leora tells Paul to go take flying leap off the balcony so she can bring in that long time lover she has been hiding from everyone.

Maya is caught by Stephan with the dog and cats behaving like the animal we all knew she had inside her.

Nelly and Bogdan get really drunk with Efim and Darnita and give the best couple on couple all night sex fest that anyone could imagine.

Blue Bonnie is now known as The Violet Vixen and teams up Sabrina to have the best strap on sex imaginable, and Butch get pissed and leaves the project

Lets all jump on......... JUNE............ instead of Joy, Joy is rode hard and put wet.

I should have been one the staff writers for RLC because that is a perfect script :biggrin: 

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Both Vika and Elisa will goners this month Stn Cld. Rita will be moving into the Queens room, and become the new Queen of the lair.

K&K will be coming to visit their best friend Rita leaving the Moscow Penthouse to IRMA mad ANNA, with frequent visits to Moscow from Ilona, Danaya and Adele.

Nora and Kiko will be taking the apartment that C&M were in, and they will have visits from Alma and Diana who have begun a lesbian relationship.

Speculation or is this posted somewhere?