Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This thread is Temporarily Closed and will re-open in 90 Minutes.   Time for everyone to Cool Off.

====================================================================================================================

Be as it was Basically Impossible to sort through the whole mess. Everything got removed from the point where it started.

If anyone had comments in between it all.  I am sorry but they are gone. Please Re-Post if you wish.

Hopefully when this Thread Re-Opens everyone has Cooled Off.

Forums can be a good place for the exchange of opinions and ideas. To make this exchange work, it must also be allowed to post opinions that are not agreed by everyone. Lately it is getting increasingly apparent that some users of this forum feel disturbed by the opinions of others and trying to suppress these people by force (aggressive bulling).

The yesterday's discussion was obviously not acceptable and the interruption was more than needed. Although I think, I behaved comparatively restrained, I also dislike some of my responses to these insults and want to apologize to all people not involved. Simultaneously, I dislike the followed deletion of all the posts, because it simply delays the processing of the underlying conflict. Because I have given up all hope  that arguments given by me can solve this issue, I hope that the people responsible for this forum work more strongly to preserve the possibility for the diversity of opinions and start to issue unambiguous warnings to people which insult others systematically. Just a couple of certain comments targeted to the right people could improve the tone in this forum dramatically. Just to delete all the posts will most likely be not enough, i think.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good job Dreamer!   Your almost as good looking as I was at that age!!

Lol thanks buddy. That pic is a year old so im a year uglier haha. Guess im dumb for posting it -- but damn i got nothing to hide -- im no important person that has to be afraid to be seen. Hope i didnt violate rules tho.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Forums can be a good place for the exchange of opinions and ideas. To make this exchange work, it must also be allowed to post opinions that are not agreed by everyone. Lately it is getting increasingly apparent that some users of this forum feel disturbed by the opinions of others and trying to suppress these people by force (aggressive bulling).

The yesterday's discussion was obviously not acceptable and the interruption was more than needed. Although I think, I behaved comparatively restrained, I also dislike some of my responses to these insults and want to apologize to all people not involved. Simultaneously, I dislike the followed deletion of all the posts, because it simply delays the processing of the underlying conflict. Because I have given up all hope  that arguments given by me can solve this issue, I hope that the people responsible for this forum work more strongly to preserve the possibility for the diversity of opinions and start to issue unambiguous warnings to people which insult others systematically. Just a couple of certain comments targeted to the right people could improve the tone in this forum dramatically. Just to delete all the posts will most likely be not enough, i think.

Had the posts been in the proper thread "Rants & Flame Wars" they wouldn't have been deleted.....just an FYI..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Do you know if she will leave for good. ... I thought she is trying to get a new visa?

when she walk out the door with all her stuff and they remove her name from the apartment-we will know for sure

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lol thanks buddy. That pic is a year old so im a year uglier haha. Guess im dumb for posting it -- but damn i got nothing to hide -- im no important person that has to be afraid to be seen. Hope i didnt violate rules tho.

Contrary to popular belief from many on here, I'm a pretty well known figure in the lower 48 and that is why I choose not to post a picture revealing myself.   A place for a profile picture is just for that....a profile picture.  You are good dude!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Had the posts been in the proper thread "Rants & Flame Wars" they wouldn't have been deleted.....just an FYI..

I avoid this part of the forum, because i want to discuss the apartments and not going into war. ... :) 

Just now, happyone said:

when she walk out the door with all her stuff and they remove her name from the apartment-we will know

She has been trying to get an extension, but since shes packing stuff -- doesnt look like it has worked out tho. I love her but someone just as nice and hot will come in.  Will be hard to top Elisa tho haha.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think i figured it out. Got it.....

LMAO....you could have centered it better in the frame though.  Please don't tell my you're one of those half ass kind of dudes.  Now go back and center it better lol.