Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ze why do you keep spewing your shit.......???? nobody cares what you think anyway :biggrin:

Please, let the people have there opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not nice to the trolls legr, they are here to just cause trouble and that is what Ze is a troublemaker ROFLMAO at the VV clan :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not every one having a different opinion as you are a troll. ... If you spam your accusation, even the last one here will realize that you are the troll. ...

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Sorry I don't want to get involved in your spat.

I hope the admin see this and make it end very fast. 

• Upvote 3

Look Out Nick the sick..fool..troll..clan its coming for you..hehe..their language and acts its pure cream..the justice and reason its only one..and on their side..runnnn..hehe..or not..lol

2 minutes ago, daily said:

I found Irma always talking to her and even attentive to detail 

Indeed that another thing that makes her even more sweetier,always saying something baby irma.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Please, let the people have there opinion. 

Not every one having a different opinion as you are a troll. ... If you spam your accusation, even the last one here will realize that you are the troll. ...

I hope the admin see this and make it end very fast. 

Sadly we know admin and moderators will do anything..and the shamless protection will continue..