Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

dreamer- glad to see you were not disappointed in Irma, since you had never seen her before- she is a "kindred" soul for sure, and in my opinion the more you watch her, the more you will like her, as we all have. You are now finding out why she was voted the "most popular" girl in RLC

Not disappointed at all Beaver. Had never seen her or even a pic of her till yesterday. She's beautiful..... Very hott girl. I like how full of life she seems.... always moving to her music, singing. Damn her boobs are as nice as my baby's Elisa's, even bigger, but not too big. She's a fit girl to do all that stretching stuff lol. Cant wait till she gets back home later. Wanna see how all of them interact today. Yea i see why she was voted most popular for sure.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I wanna know if Vika is some sort of Only child or what,,why the fuck she has to act so damn needy all the damn time like that?,she won't leave my baby's side for one damn second,,she is like Rita's shadow,,,just following her everywhere,,she followed her into the bathroom,,followed her into her room while Rita was getting dressed,then after a while of yapping her gums off Vika left,,,and still was trying to come back and barge through the door without knocking while Rita was on the phone talking to me,,,,,Rita told her to get the fuck out of her room and close the door,,so Vika took her ass back to her room and went into her Bed.

Just so damn needy and talkative,,no wonder her bf is retarded,,he probably shot himself in the head just to not hear her speak another word lmaooo!!!( I know that last comment was kinda mean,,,sorry Vika's Bf :biggrin:),,,smiley-face-with-cigar.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I wanna know if Vika is some sort of Only child or what,,why the fuck she has to act so damn needy all the damn time like that?,she won't leave my baby's side for one damn second,,she is like Rita's shadow,,,just following her everywhere,,she followed her into the bathroom,,followed her into her room while Rita was getting dressed,then after a while of yapping her gums off Vika left,,,and still was trying to come back and barge through the door without knocking while Rita was on the phone talking to me,,,,,Rita told her to get the fuck out of her room and close the door,,so Vika took her ass back to her room and went into her Bed.

Just so damn needy and talkative,,no wonder her bf is retarded,,he probably shot himself in the head just to not hear her speak another word lmaooo!!!( I know that last comment was kinda mean,,,sorry Vika's Bf :biggrin:),,,smiley-face-with-cigar.gif

Rita must have a really great heart not to overreact and get angry on Vika. :heart: Dont know if she likes her much but she tries everything to get along with her. You have my respect Rita. Wish I could send you some kind of ear protection :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Lots of times Rita is in front of mirror getting ready, and Vika will get in front of her -- and start looking at herself in the mirror. Vika is pushy, needy, loud, and wants to be the center of attention alot. Rita tolerates it somehow jus like Elisa did. Elisa did have a good heart not to over-react and get mad at Vika. Vika may be a nice girl, but those other things overshadow it.

Hehe,Looks like a lot with the time pass are starting seing why i never liked vika,always seen her as an selfish and even cold person,and she will leave with me thinking just the same..hope she doesnt comeback..