Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

48 minutes ago, canito said:

ze81 i respect your post but i do like rita maybe things will change when vika leaves and they meaning rita and irma can actually talk and see if they would get along i think they will.so far im liking what i am seeing so i wont complain about this or any apt.all of us watch it for different reason.i watch it cause i like watching how people from different countries live there lives.plus ive always liked rlc.compaired to any former website like this.

But canito i have read posts like that..of Rita changing if someone comes..or if she drinked she would looser up and be funnier..and she is in the apartment now for almost two months..and nothing happened..she just dont do anything besides studie and the ocasional exercises on livingroom..i have zero doubts she will leave without doing nothing remotly funny..but yes just like you said everyone watchs rlc for diferente reasons or like to see diferent things..i think you maybe prefer the real life part mostly and i prefer an 50% real life with 50% fantasy..and entertainment..so gess neither of us never gona be satisfeit to complet.But if you dont complain about the things and residents and things you see in rlc i in my opinion recomend you to complain..good or bad..we should never get satisfied with an good...we should always want an excelent..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, canito said:

i would love to see anna again but her and irma together.not at seperate times hopefully when vika leaves they bring back anna.

Rlc take note of this..its Anna time.

Just now, canito said:

i would love to see anna again but her and irma together.not at seperate times hopefully when vika leaves they bring back anna.

Although I love the fact that Irma is here right now,,,I wished that RLC would have waited until Vika And my Wife Rita had left first,,,and then Bring in Irma and whosoever can join her,,whether it be Anna or Ilona or better yet both at the same time again,,,Irma is wonderful,,she can do a lot of stuff to entertain us by herself,,but she needs a supporting cast,,2 other girls that will play with her,,,I love my baby Rita to death,,,but I know that she is currently focused on her studies,,,,I'm caught between a rock and a hard place,,,I want to see my baby Rita,,,but I also wanna see Irma my other baby be the fun,twerking,,massaging,,girl on girl kissing,,kind of woman I know that she is capable of being..Happy to see Irma,,but she was brought here a few weeks too soon,,because she has currently used up about a week of her stay,,and I want every week to be productive,,not weeks spent in her room or gone most of the day,,just a little bit of right girl,wrong timing.:biggrin::biggrin:

.tumblr_nkgnlbfa2g1s2wsdzo1_400.gif

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Although I love the fact that Irma is here right now,,,I wished that RLC would have waited until Vika And my Wife Rita had left first,,,and then Bring in Irma and whosoever can join her,,whether it be Anna or Ilona or better yet both at the same time again,,,Irma is wonderful,,she can do a lot of stuff to entertain us by herself,,but she needs a supporting cast,,2 other girls that will play with her,,,I love my baby Rita to death,,,but I know that she is currently focused on her studies,,,,I'm caught between a rock and a hard place,,,I want to see my baby Rita,,,but I also wanna see Irma my other baby be the fun,twerking,,massaging,,girl on girl kissing,,kind of woman I know that she is capable of being..Happy to see Irma,,but she was brought here a few weeks too soon,,because she has currently used up about a week of her stay,,and I want every week to be productive,,not weeks spent in her room or gone most of the day,,just a little bit of right girl,wrong timing.:biggrin::biggrin:

.tumblr_nkgnlbfa2g1s2wsdzo1_400.gif

Ilona, Anna,  Irma would be a good fit if that was possible. I never saw Anna but heard good things about her.

• Upvote 2

ze i used to complain alot on here but i dont anymore i just watch rlc and deal with what i get i may be happy with them or not i just pay for what i get.but so far im glad i get to enjoy sometimes what i pay for.i like all the apt.but i became premium once my baby kami came with kristy to there own apt.thats the only reason i pay to watch even if they do nothing i will still watch them they are my favorite on here i like rita and always will as well as anna,elisa,irma and jannette.you dont have to masturbate or be naked for me to like a girl on rlc i like seeing and love them for there personality.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, canito said:

ze i used to complain alot on here but i dont anymore i just watch rlc and deal with what i get i may be happy with them or not i just pay for what i get.but so far im glad i get to enjoy sometimes what i pay for.i like all the apt.but i became premium once my baby kami came with kristy to there own apt.thats the only reason i pay to watch even if they do nothing i will still watch them they are my favorite on here i like rita and always will as well as anna,elisa,irma and jannette.you dont have to masturbate or be naked for me to like a girl on rlc i like seeing and love them for there personality.

I got to agree Canito. If theres sex, nudity it's icing on the cake i think. I like them all for who and what they are. My fav of course is hot, sweet Elisa, then Irma.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

reallifecam.com snoop summary

Report last updated: 16 hours ago
This is a free and comprehensive report about reallifecam.com. reallifecam.com is hosted in on a server with an IP address of 206.217.206.81. The local currency for is (). The website reallifecam.com is expected to be earning an estimated $47,873 USD on a daily basis. If reallifecam.com was to be sold it would possibly be worth $17,473,687 USD (based on the daily revenue potential of the website over a 12 month period). According to our google pagerank analysis, the url reallifecam.com currently has a pagerank of 0/10. reallifecam.com possibly receives an estimated 7,422,184 unique visitors every day - an unbelievable amount of traffic!

$47,873 USD on a daily basis   LOL.  That means they would have to get 1,064 New Memberships on a Daily Basis.   I find that figure to be blown out of Proportion.

• Upvote 3