Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

dreamer the good thing about rlc.and cc is that on cc most of us been here awhile and know the ropes ive only been a member well not premuim to cc for about one or two years but some of us been here longer like mickey,stndcld,snaky ect.they know who the trolls are and who who arent trolls.but the ones who arent trolls hardly ever argue or complain about anything and always have each other backs you will see in time.

dreamer i for one try to get along with everyone as long as they dont diisrespect me everything is all good i think the only person thats probably knows me the best on cc is mickey me and mickey have never had an issue and probably never will we have talked about almost everything and we know eachother over more then one or two years.

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Elisa and Irma both walked the walk thats for sure. Loved my baby Elisa and beginning to love Irma jus as much. I like Rita too but Rita is dedicated to her studies and not much into Irma yet -- may not ever be. It jus seems to be a mismatch with the 3 girls. I still take what i can get and hope for the best.

I'm so sick of hearing about Rita's studies!  Rita might spend a couple of hours a week on her studies and that includes the time that you all say she is studying inside the apartment.  Rita is in to the beach, the boys, the party's and so on.  Do you honestly think that her days which are spent primarily outside the apartment, are about her schooling?   Rita is an "A" number one actress and knows how to play the game.  She is in Barcelona because she has fooled everybody.......everybody except me!   I love her as much as I love Kristy but that love is fading fast.  I can see why Kristy is so lonely.  Kristy is a slut puppy and will never be able to settle down with one guy!   Kristy and Rita are two of the same and should be sharing an apartment together, not Kristy and whatever the other girls name is.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, snaky said:

Actually, it's the same damn fucking people every single day!

Every user had a Feature called Ignore User.  If you use that then you will no longer see what that person posts.  It's quite easy to use.

• Upvote 2

harley ive never once had any issues with you or ever used any bad words in my post i was describing what a troll was cause dreamer asked us what it was.like i said in my post i for one try to get along with everyone unless they disrespect me.