Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He wishes!   So what are you saying about Vika then?   You think Vika don't go out of the apartment to have sex and possibly make some extra money?   You are just as blind as the rest of them if that's the case.

Hey Canito, do me a favor and get Mikey's dick out of your mouth!!

Harley, do you ever say anything good about these girls. Do you ever say much good about most of us --- HELL NO!!!!  Damn -- they are only human -- give them a break buddy. As much as Vika isnt my favorite -- she's still a good person i believe -- jus not a good mix for the apartment. I get tired of the BASHING of these girls!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

harley i just love your comments.lol

agree with you 100%

i m tired of all those ready to fight protecting women which they dont know. girls which only they watch naked masturbating fuckin showering and most important

NOT UNDERSTANDING A FUCKING WORD COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS.

i wish i knew how to make a poll how many have you ever met/touched/fuck a russian/ukrainian/romanian woman...

harley go on! i m with you

• Upvote 5

Just now, canito said:

harley is on my ignore list now i dont have to see none of his garbage ass posts.

Good shout man, I don't use the ignore list because it's fine for everyone to have their opinion as long as it's expressed in a reasonable way, but this lonely old man is gonna be the first person on my list. Spouting a load of absolute bollocks

• Upvote 2

Damn harley is that the best insult that you could come up with,,,,is to talk shit about Rita,,,those pain Meds must really be fucking your ass up,,,that was weak and corny as fuck dude:biggrin::biggrin:crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gifGuys I have only thing to say,,they are actually proving me right,,I speak and here they come,,it's like when you throw out the corn and the chickenheads come to feed,,it's too easy,,And Harley,,insulting Rita is not going to get me angry,,it just makes me laugh at you because that is the best line you have You sent a pm to your little boyfriends and said"Let's get mike by going after Rita",,,dude I knew that you would do that before even you thought of doing it,,using her to get underneath my skin won't work buddy,,please go back to the drawing board and come again.,,,,,I could easily insult your daughter,,but why should I stoop to your level,,,,cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.

Anyway,,,,,,DAMN IRMA Don't move I'm coming to see ya,,my Baby fell asleep so I'm finally free:heart::heart:::)::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Damn harley is that the best insult that you could come up with,,,,is to talk shit about Rita,,,those pain Meds must really be fucking your ass up,,,that was weak and corny as fuck dude:biggrin::biggrin:crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gifGuys I have only thing to say,,they are actually proving me right,,I speak and here they come,,it's like when you throw out the corn and the chickenheads come to feed,,it's too easy,,And Harley,,insulting Rita is not going to get me angry,,it just makes me laugh at you because that is the best line you have You sent a pm to your little boyfriends and said"Let's get mike by going after Rita",,,dude I knew that you would do that before even you thought of doing it,,using her to get underneath my skin won't work buddy,,please go back to the drawing board and come again.,,,,,I could easily insult your daughter,,but why should I stoop to your level,,,,cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.

Anyway,,,,,,DAMN IRMA Don't move I'm coming to see ya,,my Baby fell asleep so I'm finally free:heart::heart:::)::)

Lol Mikey -- she's waiting -- you got jus a few minutes or i'll be there haha. # Damn i actually spoke my mind today -- that's a big first lol.

• Upvote 2

lol guys i realy dont understand why u r getting crazy....

at least mikey facing it with humor..

we are all voyeurs!!! we have more commons between us than with the girls!!!

what do you think? tht girls will read yr comments and will fall in love? lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is a classy girl, beautiful, sexy, everything we , or anyone could want. Yea i gotta admit she is influenced a LITTLE  because of her friendship with Vika, but other than that -- she's a JEWEL. Tired from sucking cock all day -- what a statement!!!! Lol If she was -- it's from Mikey haha. Had to say that Mike. # Rita has a life outside of RLC -- she isn't our puppet.

All residents in RLC have also a life outside of the apartments. That is not an issue at all, because this is REAL LIFE and not VV. ... The only issue I see with just very few residents of RLC is that there are limit ther REAL LIFE in the apartment unnatural. ...We should not forget to fast, that also Rita was hidding until recently very extermly and is still not very open at all. Even her biggest fans say that she would never have sex in this apartment at all. ... She seems to be not a good cast for this project, i think.

The day Vika and Rita will leave, will not be fun to watch. ...  But this day will also create some hope to see an improvement with some replacements. ... No beginning, without end. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, mitsoulas33 said:

lol guys i realy dont understand why u r getting crazy....

at least mikey facing it with humor..

we are all voyeurs!!! we have more commons between us than with the girls!!!

what do you think? tht girls will read yr comments and will fall in love? lol

It's not that man, it's fine to express negativity towards the girls, it's a forum, a place for opinions. But when you do it on EVERY SINGLE POST it's just boring as hell. It shows a lack of manners, a lack of imagination and a lack of taste

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Who gives a shit what happens outside the apartment? Why is that so important to you? Do you think we care what you think? Is it because you can't see any action in the apt that you feel the need to speculate so much? Your negativity does not improve this forum as a place to be, and given the lack of pics and vids we need all the positivity we can get.

LOL  you people can be so sad!   I don't watch RLC for all the time they don't spend in the apartment.   I could care less if they were fully dressed and sitting in the living room, at least they would be where someone could see them!   Ben, you don't know a damn thing about me and what my like's and dislike's are.   I'm not going to kiss your ass or anybody else's ass......not my nature.  Like I have said before, when there is something to be positive about, I'll be positive and on the flip side the same goes for the negativity as you call it.