Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

To those still in doubt, the apartment is in Barcelona although the girls are Ukranian, there are fireworks outside, and and someone alluded to, there is not gunfire "every day" in Barcelona, it is one of the most exciting, developed and cosmopolitan cities in the world. Haha you guys crack me up!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

To those still in doubt, the apartment is in Barcelona although the girls are Ukranian, there are fireworks outside, and and someone alluded to, there is not gunfire "every day" in Barcelona, it is one of the most exciting, developed and cosmopolitan cities in the world. Haha you guys crack me up!

I pretty well knew that, but didnt know it was so many days in a row.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Para aquellos que todavía está en duda, el apartamento se encuentra en Barcelona, a pesar de las niñas son ucraniano, hay fuegos artificiales exterior, y ya alguien que alude, no hay disparos "todos los días" en Barcelona, es uno de los más emocionantes, desarrollado y cosmopolita ciudades que existen. Jaja ustedes me agrieta para arriba!

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Para aquellos que todavía está en duda, el apartamento se encuentra en Barcelona, a pesar de las niñas son ucraniano, hay fuegos artificiales exterior, y ya alguien que alude, no hay disparos "todos los días" en Barcelona, es uno de los más emocionantes, desarrollado y cosmopolita ciudades que existen. Jaja ustedes me agrieta para arriba!