Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have watched Danaya and Layla are drinking Vodka mixed with sprite, They have  hadseveral drinks if the bottle was full when they started tonight. Maybe that is why everyone is having such a good time. I sure like Danaya's attitude, she seems to know how to handle Ilona which is good.

GUYS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU,STOP FROM TALKING ABOUT THE RECORDING SOFTWARE THAT WE USE TO RECORD,THE WEBSITES THAT WE USE TO UPLOAD OUR CONTENTS TO,THE WAY WE EDIT OUR VIDEOS,PHOTOS AND GIFS ON THE OPEN FORUM,,,,,,I'VE SEEN THIS DONE WAY TOO OFTEN ON HERE.

YES I ALREADY KNOW THAT RLC  PRETTY MUCH KNOWS ALL THE THINGS WE DO,BUT WHY SHOULD WE BE GIVING THEM A HELPING HAND BY TELLING THEM EVERY TRICK OF THE TRADE AND EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE WE USE TO UPLOAD,THE RECORDING SOFTWARE WE USE ETC.

IF THEY ARE GONNA FIND OUT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANYTHING THAT WE DO,LET THEM FIND IT OUT THE HARD WAY,,,,,PLEASE WHATEVER INFORMATION YOU GUYS NEED TO SHARE I'M ASKING YOU PLEASE DO SO IN YOUR PM (THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR) TRY TO REFRAIN FROM SAYING EVERYTHING IN THE OPEN FORUM,,,,,,,,,,SOME OF YOU GUYS COULD NEVER FREAKING WORK FOR THE F.B.I,HOMELAND SECURITY OR THE CIA,BECAUSE SOME OF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP A SECRET OR HOW TO KEEP STUFF YOU DO ON THE DOWN LOW,,,,,,,,THE MORE YOU GIVE AWAY THE LESS CHANCES THERE ARE PLACES FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO USE TO GIVE YOU GUYS THE PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND GIFS YA'LL COME TO LOVE,YOU GET CAPTURED BY THE ENEMY(UNDERCOVER RLC SPIES),SOME OF YOU WOULD BE SINGING LIKE  PARAKEETS.

IF YOU SEE SOMEONE ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO RECORD OR UPLOAD,JUST SIMPLY TELL THEM TO CHECK THEIR PM,AND  SEND THE INFORMATION TO THEM THAT WAY,,,,,YOU KNOW THAT RLC IS WORKING TIRELESSLY EVERYDAY TO STOP US AND SOME OF YOU ARE JUST MAKING IT WAY TOO EASY FOR THEM.THAT'S WHY EVERY SINGLE DAY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE GET BANNED FROM RLC BECAUSE PEOPLE TALK TOO MUCH AND BECOME WAY TOO CARELESS.

This statment is like the one of a bank robber who is worried that the police may recognize the color of his underwear.  :lmao:  ;)

doesnt matter if layla has a friend whos never on a laptop ilona will try to invade on the new girl if she tries to get to close to layla.thats just how she is selfish and jealous and without respect to other peoples privacy look what she did to layla she basically took over her room and put the laptop in laylas room in front of the cam.

;) ;) Esta adicta-enferma-drogadicta ( Ilona ) tiene que salir inmediatamente del apartamento, es un cancer dentro de este apartamento, sobra, fuera ya, no aporta nada, solo 4 saltos como una cabra borracha en bragas y con eso ya cree que justifica su estancia en el apartamento, a la calle ya, no llego a entender como esta drogadicta-16 horas pegadas al portatil tenga admiradores :puke: :puke:

Kitek. Comment sais-tu que Danaya est une amie de Ilona? Et aussi quelle l'aurait invité dans cette maison?

cela n'est pas dur!! elle vient d'arrivée et caresse déjà les fesses d'ilona!!!! je ne pense pas qu'une inconnue ferait cela!! :D :D

this is not hard !! she just arrived and already stroking the buttocks of ilona !!!! I do not think an unknown would do that !! :lmao: :lmao:

cela n'est pas dur!! elle vient d'arrivée et caresse déjà les fesses d'ilona!!!! je ne pense pas qu'une inconnue ferait cela!! :D :D

this is not hard !! she just arrived and already stroking the buttocks of ilona !!!! I do not think an unknown would do that !! :lmao: :lmao:

soit elles se connaissent, soit elle reçoit clairement des consignes comme quoi il faut chauffé un max ceux qui regarde lol

YEAH,,,IF ONLY MIKEY WORE UNDERWEAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH, YOU GUYS NEED TO JUST PM EACH OTHER THE INFORMATION,,,,UNLESS YA'LL RATHER HAVE A FUTURE WHERE IT'S NOTHING BUT PAGE AFTER PAGE OF US RUNNING OUR MOUTHS INSTEAD OF PHOTOS,BECAUSE RLC GOT THEIR CLAWS ON THE SITES WE USE TO UPLOAD.REMEMBER SUBERIMAGINES.NET,WE DON'T WANT A REPEAT OF THAT. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :nana: :nana: :haha:

This statment is like the one of a bank robber who is worried that the police may recognize the color of his underwear.  :lmao:  ;)