Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Thestarider said:

They spent almost all day together at least while the cameras were on. think we might wait a few days to make those judgement calls and labels for just once ?

We already have 3 months experience with this issue no?

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 6 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je pense Ilona oublié comment cette merde fonctionne ,,,, attendre jusqu'à ce que les nouveaux abonnés potentiels font en fait que l' achat avant de mettre vos culottes de retour sur ,, qui était un mouvement vraiment stupide de la part de Ilona ,,, parce que si quelqu'un m'a entendu dire "OMG Ils sont tous deux NAKED AND MASSAGE " ,,, cette personne va essayer de se dépêcher et de faire cet achat avant la fin ,,, mais à peine 2 minutes plus tard , ces mêmes personnes me entendent dire " DAMN elle a mis son CULOTTE RETOUR SUR " ,,,, deviner ce qui se passe maintenant ,, vous l' avez deviné ,, ils ont mis leurs cartes de crédit de retour dans leurs portefeuilles et disent vis cette ,,, Ilona dégonflée alors rien ne va se passer une fois de plus comme la dernière fois ,,,,, si cela était un argumentaire de vente ce soir ,, Ilona vous venez de perdre votre commission et vous pouvez très bien faire virer ... elle aurait été mieux garder la culotte sur ce qu'elle avait déjà de toute façon ,, et on peut dire qu'une fois de plus pauvre Irma a obtenu laissé dans le froid ,, parce que nous voyons maintenant Ilona avec son nouvel amour vrai ,, sa tablette. 

ilona et irma sont 2 jeunes filles qui s'amusent et profitent, rien de plus!!! elles savent qu'elles sont regardées par des caméras, et rigolent entre copines, de lire l'espérance de certains membres adolescents, qui pensent qu'elles vont se toucher au moindre geste!!!! il y a même des tarés qui passent leur journée à les regarder, et sitot que ilona mets sa main sur l'épaule de irma, c'est 15 pages de fantasmes à la con sur camcaps!!!!!! au bout d'un moment, les anciens voient qui sont les adolescents tarés le sexe à la main, et qui sont les membres plus murs, qui savent et qui sont ici pour autre chose!!! camcaps est souvent lassant, car il est envahi de débiles qui fantasmes et ne comprennent rien à la vie, certainement des isolés complets du monde réel!!!!!

ilona and Irma are two girls having fun and profit, nothing more !!! they know they are being watched by cameras, and laugh between friends, read some teens expectancy members who think they will touch the far post !!!! there is even nerds who spend their day watching, and that ilona time soon put his hand on the shoulder of Irma is 15 pages of the con fantasies on camcaps !!!!!! After a moment, the old see who the freaks teenagers sex in hand, and are more walls members who know and are here for something else !!! camcaps is often tedious because it is overrun with silly fantasies and who do not understand life, certainly complete isolated from the real world !!!!!

• Upvote 4

Not to change the subject to the girls apartment .... but people asking for Anna back (and I did like her) already saw probably as much as we will with the three of them there.  I would not expect more than the did before.  Not that was pretty good - but I would like to see what can happen if new blood comes in.  Irma definitely has the potential to spark something with new girls.    Unfortunately Ilona, who has I think, a great body, prefers to work on recruiting her girls in various cities than to interact much. 

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

Not to change the subject to the girls apartment .... but people asking for Anna back (and I did like her) already saw probably as much as we will with the three of them there.  I would not expect more than the did before.  Not that was pretty good - but I would like to see what can happen if new blood comes in.  Irma definitely has the potential to spark something with new girls.    Unfortunately Ilona, who has I think, a great body, prefers to work on recruiting her girls in various cities than to interact much. 

Yes you are right, RLC needs fresh blood. The fact that all 3 girls in the barcelona apartment have been there already (very recently for two of them) is a bit disappointing.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yes you are right, RLC needs fresh blood. The fact that all 3 girls in the barcelona apartment have been there already (very recently for two of them) is a bit disappointing.

When it first opened it seemed like a revolving door.  The girls did not interact with each other as much. More like they had preplanned gigs to attend or photo shoots.  New girls every 4 weeks and sometimes sooner if someone left early as happened a couple of times.  Then Alisa sort of broke the ice with her online activities with that guy.  Then came Kamilia for a 2nd time, and then Kristy showed up and those two blew it up and changed everything.     OK - Mike .... Rita was good there too!   

Now it seems that one or two girls always stay longer and almost become board with the place.  As an example Danaya, Aida, Vika all seemed board.  And people like Milana and Coco and even Nora were out all of the time so thats not great.  Even K&K were out a lot - but when home everybody was glued to their screens.

I really do like it when they interact but when they copy events from others or previous times it can seem old. Being there and having a remote interest, or looking good and just going through the motion can be somewhat boring for the viewer.   New blood is risky ...... but the potential is great.

• Upvote 4

Lol..iona already making lots of friends..sadly this is iona and she always been this way..things Right now are not terrible..only gona be if iona start staying most of her on her computer or phone..lots in were,myself included were Glad to see her leaving..but seing how alone Irma was with the other two..i knew she would be an friend to Irma..but Indeed for exemple Anna would be a lot better..or even another friend of Irma or maybe an new girl would get Nice with her..but wey iona its just being herself..with all be good and bad that it means.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

When it first opened it seemed like a revolving door.  The girls did not interact with each other as much. More like they had preplanned gigs to attend or photo shoots.  New girls every 4 weeks and sometimes sooner if someone left early as happened a couple of times.  Then Alisa sort of broke the ice with her online activities with that guy.  Then came Kamilia for a 2nd time, and then Kristy showed up and those two blew it up and changed everything.     OK - Mike .... Rita was good there too!   

Now it seems that one or two girls always stay longer and almost become board with the place.  As an example Danaya, Aida, Vika all seemed board.  And people like Milana and Coco and even Nora were out all of the time so thats not great.  Even K&K were out a lot - but when home everybody was glued to their screens.

I really do like it when they interact but when they copy events from others or previous times it can seem old. Being there and having a remote interest, or looking good and just going through the motion can be somewhat boring for the viewer.   New blood is risky ...... but the potential is great.

This apartment is unique in rlc so should be with new girls always..one month or two max then the girl go and new face come,or if some residents repeat should be done only a second time and thats it,and only girls that were very popular.Like this is going i wouldnt be surprise if Vika would return..she wasnt popular but seems rlc finds easy just wiring the same girls.Another thing..some say Danna should come next..Buff..i liked her but she been here in the house very recently and for three months...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, albacore said:

I would love for Ilona to interact with these nuts::)::):heart:

After seeing her again for the second time,,I have realized just how beautiful,cute and sexy Ilona truly is,,,,,but her personality,,and her addiction to her phone/tablet and laptop is what turns people off from her,,,no matter how freaking gorgeous she looks,,,she has so much potential but her bad habits keeps making her look bad inside and out.

• Upvote 1