Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The traditional first night out for Polya, must meet the powers that be. Poor Rita looks a little out of place, The most Ravishing Rita will be missed by so many:heart: so now we will leave adulthood and return to school girl childish ways again, I have been enjoying the more mature Ilona, it would be nice if she would continue to act her age, since she is 4 years older than any of the other tenants. 

I suppose there will more of the stupid body painting, and titty grabbing shit. Man I see that in backyard with the high kids out there swimming. Come on Polya please don't be like Ilona and be more like the classiest woman since our QUEEN the most Ravishing Rita. 

This apartment needs a touch of class. I am counting on you Irma and Polya to keep that crazy, zany, Ilona in check please.

Never gonna happen....

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 5 minutes, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

Personnellement, je pense que Rita mérite le traditionnel CC doux au revoir.

Je posterai moi-même, mais je pense que le chef intrépide de Rita Fan Club devrait faire les honneurs.

Mes condoléances aux amateurs Rita sur CC. Ces choses se produisent.

oui, un grand merci à rita, qui nous a offert une forme de normalité dans cet appartement!!! maintenant Barcelone est livrée aux gamines chaudes et sans intérêt, qui vont faire chauffer les ordinateurs des adolescents pleins d'hormones!!! les scénaristes érotique écrivent déjà les premières scènes, qui va toucher la chatte de l'autre, quand vont-elles avoir des rapports lesbiens etc....merci rita, en espérant beaucoup de réussite dans tes études et dans ta vie!!!!! au grand plaisir de te revoir un jour, peut-être à Moscow.......

yes, thank you to Rita, who offered us a form of normality in this apartment !!! Barcelona now comes hot little girls and uninteresting, which will heat the computers teenagers full of hormones !!! the erotic writers already write the first scenes, which will touch the pussy of the other, when will they have lesbians reports etc .... thank you rita, hoping every success in your studies and in your life !!! !! to the great pleasure to see you again one day, maybe in Moscow .......:heart:

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Get use to seeing Ilona and Polya together --- as Irma goes on her way to having the fun she deserves --since she IZZZZ the queen now of the apartment.

Don't get used to Ilona connecting to anyone. She is only married to her phone and Ipad. The only thing she needs Irma for is a massage. Watch a relationship between Irma and Polya form. That is how Irma and Anna got together in the first place.

• Upvote 1

Just now, horseshoejerry said:

Don't get used to Ilona connecting to anyone. She is only married to her phone and Ipad. The only thing she needs Irma for is a massage. Watch a relationship between Irma and Polya form. That is how Irma and Anna got together in the first place.

Irma and Polya -- no way. Irma will interact with both of them --- but no sexual relationship will develop with them. --  My opinion but his new girl jus doesnt appear to be anything close to Irma. -- Not saying the new girl isnt pretty or anything but  --- but cant see Irma being attracted to her at all. --She will be friendly with the new girl but nothing more I dont think. --- This girl i think was picked so Ilona could have a buddy to play with.