Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Please bring Rita back!!!!

Why? ... That would be stupid. ... She was so exterm limited in her openness. ... Unfortunately, this also applies to Ilona and maybe also to the new girl. But at least the current cast seems to be able to spend some fun time together. ... It is way better as with Vika and Rita.

I am still very convinced that this apartment need more girls like Elisa. ... She was good looking, sympatic and open for the cameras (not only nude). 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

W H Y ???

"A picture paints a thousand words" as the saying goes. --- The 3 together reminds me of when Rita was here tho --- nice

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Please bring Rita back!!!!

I like Rita but I much prefer to see all three girls talking and doing things together. Just like now all three heading to the store.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Why? ... That would be stupid. ... She was so exterm limited in her openness. ... Unfortunately, this also applies to Ilona and maybe also to the new girl. But at least the current cast seems to be able to spend some fun time together. ... It is way better as with Vika and Rita.

I am still very convinced that this apartment need more girls like Elisa. ... She was good looking, sympatic and open for the cameras (not only nude). 

I will agree with the Elisa part Mr Box. No one will ever be able to fill her shoes. Rita was very sociable when her schedule let her be. Some things are more important in the long run than running around town. Her business ventures for one thing kept her so busy she couldn't be as care-free as the others.

12 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

These is not to ever one. These is only to my BLAH BLAH fan club. IF YOU WAS HERE I BITCH SLAP YOU AND SEND YOU HOME CRYING LIKE A BABY TO YOUR MAMA. All you doing is taking up space and you sound like a BITCH

bitch slapVictor Courtright slap slapping bitch slap animationstar trek slap slapping bitch slap