Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

That would be epic hehe and at the same level of past kristmas in barça home.

sure would and then some

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I said a long time ago that RLC should provide toys to the girls and if the girls wanted to use them or not it was up to them.   I guess RLC has finally wised up!   However, don't expect to see any of it out in the open like you did with Elisa......just a guess on my part though.

Well Irma its possible,she its as open minded as Elisa,so everything can happen.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, corboblanc said:

quelqu'un a t-il des nouvelles de euromike depuis une semaine?

Does anyone have news of euromike for one week?

He wrote in your profile, that located between the thighs of Rita. Apparently he was stuck there and fly away to Moscow. :biggrin:

Just now, kase said:

wow sextoys maybe iIona Show and irma and polya Hope i dont think so Maybe hope

Irma has no problem with her toy and being in the open.  The other two would likely be different and hibernate under the covers.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes it has become more civilized for now- maybe everyone is waiting for a sex toy party hahahahahaha

Hehe seems the cc bosses know more than most..so problably the insults and desrespects will return soon..beaver my bro you totaly know that the sex toy party will be a real thing!Gona be epiccccc hehe

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Irma is an exception to the rule for sure!

Indeed Harley,same with Elisa and very few more,this apartment should have always an "Irma"..but most of the time doesnt have it,Buff in some months Irma will leave..then ho can replace her the same way?Most problably anyone.But we could have an surprise and an future new girl be as open,funny and smiley as Irma.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma has no problem with her toy and being in the open.  The other two would likely be different and hibernate under the covers.

we hope not

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the feeling I have about the other two as well SC.   Let's hope for those that pay, the girls will be more open with their play, or it could be just another day!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's the feeling I have about the other two as well SC.   Let's hope for those that pay, the girls will be more open with their play, or it could be just another day!

yes it would- but you will have to fess up to RLC if it does happen- hahaha- just yanking your chain harley