Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I don't have a problem with that beaver.

I know you don't

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's the feeling I have about the other two as well SC.   Let's hope for those that pay, the girls will be more open with their play, or it could be just another day!

Only time will tell when they decide to go to bed and hopefully play.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only time will tell when they decide to go to bed and hopefully play.

maybe play together- you never know what is going to happen

Guest beaver67

Polya & Ilona seem like they are up to something with the looks they exchange with each other

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

We hope they play together but I won't hold my breath for that.  Just have to take what comes along.

that's all we can do

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We hope they play together but I won't hold my breath for that.  Just have to take what comes along.

Exactly right, you just never know what will be the show, it could be fast or it could be slow, you just never know!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

HarleyFatboy  Sense you don't order This is what seems to be going on. Elisa went down and got a banana and wash it and put it on her night stand for ever one to see and she never use it she ate. Look at Irma she got her toy out so ever one could see it and she  charged it up then put it away. Now today Ilone and Irma let us see there sex toy then put them away. I think it all smoke and mirrors to lure new viewer. People see a sex toy and it go straight to there head and straight to there credit card.

Too bad u do not keep up-I do think that Elisa used the banana-videos to prove it were shown.  Irma did use her toy last time she was here-also videos to proove it.  So make sure u have your facts straight. 

• Upvote 1

Ok Elisa use a banana one time then there was a second time she got a banana and wash it and put it on her night stand and never use it . Irma only use her toy 2 time and it been about a week sense she use it she only got it out to charge and then she put it away. So they are letting the viewer see there toy but they are not using them now so why get out if you not going to us it. Why wash a banana and leave it on the night stand. We all no you use a banana one time before. Think about it.All RLC is a game and you fall for there shit so easy and that why they laughing all the way to the bank

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ok Elisa use a banana one time then there was a second time she got a banana and wash it and put it on her night stand and never use it . Irma only use her toy 2 time and it been about a week sense she use it she only got it out to charge and then she put it away. So they are letting the viewer see there toy but they are not using them now so why get out if you not going to us it. Why wash a banana and leave it on the night stand. We all no you use a banana one time before. Think about it.All RLC is a game and you fall for there shit so easy and that why they laughing all the way to the bank

3 times actually, and since then she has been not herself, firstly upset about the bombings in Turkey, and then apparently unwell, so she's probably not in the mood to rub one out. If she gets back to feeling herself though I have no doubt she will use it again, plus whatever new toys she bought today