Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Noldus said:

don't think so. She put's it back in the dresser

OK thanks.  Last time I looked she was downstairs then pranced out on to the balcony with it on. I didn't stay there long enough to see her come back in and head upstairs.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You can notice that Irma is nearly the only girl who think to put off the light of the other room  (she had put off light of ilona room and off tv) : she let only the light of the downstairs for Polya. that can be details for you but it is important for me.....

• Upvote 4

il y a 11 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

She's dressed up to go out somewhere.

yeah i thought that too, but it seems that irma stay alone in the appart. Pity for her that she has not gone with Polya..... Irma do some sport actually in her room, heu really sport, ok ? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

well if things are slow here, there are 4 other apartments that have company over

Indeed beaver,the s&m apartment its an Nice surprise,even if somethimes there is more dudes in the house than it should be hehe.But the apartment its fun to see specialy weekends..already better than k&k for exemple in my opinion.