Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Part of reading things on the internet involves using your critical faculties, working out what is gen, what is loaded, what is just nonsense, or fun, or a prank. You can still do that here, and, as I pointed out, if it's too much trouble there is no need to lecture pedantically, or shout in caps - which is what I originally responded to - even if you are taking it so seriously that you claim to have fallen in love with one of the tenants. You just ignore it.

And as for the complaint that he hogs the thread: does it really make sense to fill up more of the thread with complaints about it when you can just scroll on...ignore...

Far too many people enjoy telling others what to do when they would be better taking their own advice

Agree in part,but i almost never shout ou in caps or nothing..i prefer to explain my points with some respect to cc users..same thing cant be said about others..when you are secure of yourself and What you think usualy you dont need to respond with caps,neither call bad things to others,thats an thing i was passed by my parents and i will always do my best to be minimal educated,even if somethimes its complicated to do it...