Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

il y a 8 minutes, Benfold a dit :

No doubt about it tonight, Ilona wanted to go further and Irma backed off. In the shower when Ilona was rubbing Irma's kitty Irma sort of stiffened up, and then with the toys too. Maybe Irma likes to be in charge and Ilona is definitely being more sexually aggressive. I do think though that the way things are going we might see a side-by-side masturbation at some point

(it is so hard to say that about irma) : IRMA WAS AFRAID TO THE SEXUALLY AGGRESSIVE OF ILONA ???? i can't believe it wow....... Incredible... Irma where are you ??????

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WHITENESS. IT'S A TIE THEY BOTH CAME AT THE SAME TIME.

ILONA HAD THAT VIBRATOR TURNED ON HYPER SPEED. WHILE IRMA WAS GOING FOR THE DEEP THRUST. 

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER HAD THEY BOTH DID IT TO EACH OTHER.

MAY BE SOME DAY! :tongue:

I have said before that despite Irma's love of giving massages it is her who backs off when confronted with the option to take things further. The night with Anna was clearly ended by Irma not wanting to go all the way with Anna. That night Anna was prepared and willing and wishing to go further, Irma backed off and the moment was lost.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No doubt about it tonight, Ilona wanted to go further and Irma backed off. In the shower when Ilona was rubbing Irma's kitty Irma sort of stiffened up, and then with the toys too. Maybe Irma likes to be in charge and Ilona is definitely being more sexually aggressive. I do think though that the way things are going we might see a side-by-side masturbation at some point

agree Ben, and maybe see more than that- don't know what is up with Irma though- we may never know ?????

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think Irma has carefully calculated out what will happen when. It's a little early for interaction. But licking and pussy sink was a good step forward. It was a little kiss in Ilonas room, I checked the recording.

that could very well be Noldus- because Irma is calculating, and has plans- like  you said it will be to her choosing if it were to happen

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

that could very well be Noldus- because Irma is calculating, and has plans- like  you said it will be to her choosing if it were to happen

If it were to happen. RLC would be UM quite fast.   LOL

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

My thoughts too... in time.. Irma's time..