Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

legrandrobert: He's right what next ? comments about the other apts, picture even?  I was told not to comment in the picture thread, to do it in the right thread.  Why don't you guys do the SAME PLEASE ?

Since I have only just read this and I posted about Leora, let me respond.

I posted about Leora because Mikey challenged me. The comments section is littered with people yearning to go back in time to watch the 2Ks eat watermelon and far from there being nothing to write about Ilona et al they appeared to have filled many, many pages admittedly mostly recently about them not being former occupants.

This is all well and good but the difference with the Pictures thread is that it is for people who want to post pictures. That is not the case for other threads where pictures can be used by way of illustration. Posting pictures requires considerably more effort than posting a comment so if you post a picture then come back an hour later to find a couple of pages of comments which by then have absolutely no relevance to any pictures and realise that probably people are not even going back to look at your pictures it does feel like you have wasted your time as well as the fact that there are innumerable threads on which discussions could be had and of course it does make the picture thread messy.

Only 1 thread (I'm not really bothered about the videos possibly because I don't post them) per apartment is dedicated to this so it cannot be much of a bind to accept that there are special rules just for this thread and all other threads are open. There seemed to be as many posts complaining about us talking about Leora as there were actually talking about Leora.

Note for Admin :  Is there any way to attach the DATE a picture was taken in the Picture Thread ?  Now that pics and comments are separated

I cannot tell if the picture I am looking at was taken today, yesterday or a month ago .  I see that there is a date/time that goes with the picture

but that only provides info on when the member POSTED the pic and not when it was actually taken !