Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Harley it was awesome legs between legs that where wrapped tight around Irma's legs and seeing her lay like that on top of Ilona made me think naught things .o they did try to get polya to take off the panties but she refused  they need to take her to the next level to try maybe a 3 in the tub introduce her to the jet stream

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Harley it was awesome legs between legs that where wrapped tight around Irma's legs and seeing her lay like that on top of Ilona made me think naught things .o they did try to get polya to take off the panties but she refused  they need to take her to the next level to try maybe a 3 in the tub introduce her to the jet stream

I'm sure it was quite nice EW!

9 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Polya is just a old stick in the mud eagle:huh: she has no interest in Irma and Ilona's games.

5 hours ago, canito said:

hey everyone has there favorites i for one always liked kami and consider her my favorite girl on rlc.she will always be my favorite second favorite is buns of steel.

I like kami..but always teasing the same way..again and again..still like her but less than i seen all her beyavor..

4 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Loyna its doing more and more things with the girls,most problably never will be as much as Irma or llona,but she already played with them a lot lot more then the older residents like Rita or Vika..just remembering those few emotionless showers togheter..or the boring living room exercises togheter..already laught a lot with the things this three,Irma,llona and polya have come Out..polya its more reserved..but its cleary working for rlc and thats shows..good three residents.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I just had to give a push to page 300

Nice..congrats to cc and hell..contrats also to all cc users also..also its great how in the latests weeks we could exchange. Ideias and opinions without the need of calling bad things neither nothing.Great Indeed.

• Upvote 2